Racing the 05’

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
And I'm officially renaming the 05' the Millennium Falcon, no more ole crappy:rofl: "She's the fastest hunk of junk in the valley"

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Why the name? Got to ask. Lol

Well I grew up in the Star Wars era and the Millennium Falcon was my favorite ship as young boy. The Falcon is a freighter ship that hauls ass plus it's old and beat up, just like the 05'. The wife got me License plate frames for Christmas that say "This vehicle made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs" I didn't want to name it until it at least went in the 11's:D

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Well I grew up in the Star Wars era and the Millennium Falcon was my favorite ship as young boy. The Falcon is a freighter ship that hauls ass plus it's old and beat up, just like the 05'. The wife got me License plate frames for Christmas that say "This vehicle made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs" I didn't want to name it until it at least went in the 11's:D

That’s sweet man. Good back story. Lol

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W

This is awesome!