PPEI Next On The Chopping Block???

DefiantArms

Limp Mode Cowboy
Jan 28, 2016
St. Augustine, FL
Im tired of the epa’s BS ive flown through Kabul Afghanistan more times than i care to count its literally a cloud of soot shit and kites.. one country wont make a difference needed

SAS_LB7

Financial Mistake
Sep 30, 2019
Oregon
Update on kory

Hey guys,

Don’t know if any of you follow kory on social media, but he recently posted that he had been at the White House, meeting with some officials and trying to get time with president trump. He explains that he was advocating for Motorsport rights while he was there. I attached a screenshot from is Instagram. Hopefully this leads somewhere, and may also explain his recent silence.

Attachments

• 820CE80B-AFE0-45C1-9DAF-8F7516061169.jpg
    820CE80B-AFE0-45C1-9DAF-8F7516061169.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 110

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
I saw something from SEMA couple weeks back where they were trying to get legislation updated on off-road / racing exemption. Besides that, he's only one I've read about making an effort.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

dndj

Boost!
Apr 13, 2019
Oregon
I saw something from SEMA couple weeks back where they were trying to get legislation updated on off-road / racing exemption. Besides that, he's only one I've read about making an effort.

Damn straight. Glad someone is trying to make a change and rein in the EPA thugs.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Unfortunately he is not who I want representing me as a diesel Motorsports enthusiast.

I would imagine Mr Banks is in on it, too. They would listen to him, even if it would be slanted to give him an advantage in the end.

But I guess we could have Dmitri or Longhorn doing it..... :spit:

SAS_LB7

Financial Mistake
Sep 30, 2019
Oregon

That is the “rpm act” which Sema has been advocating for since 2014 and the first rounds with the epa.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
That's not what I'm saying, I appreciate that he's fighting for the diesel community he just wouldn't be my first choice as a representative

Who would be? The industry as a whole isn’t in a great spot right now and luckily for everyone we have someone like Kory putting his time in for us all. He is the most motivated,knowledgeable,educated person we have to do so. Somebody always has something negative to say it’s just a given.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I would imagine Mr Banks is in on it, too. They would listen to him, even if it would be slanted to give him an advantage in the end.

But I guess we could have Dmitri or Longhorn doing it..... :spit:

Wise wisdom from Mr. Tom, you are absolutely 100% correct on both accounts.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
I don't deny he has the potential to do it, he just has to keep on topic and not ramble on about unrelated subjects