Notice Link Broken

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
When you click the link in the Notice Banner it gives an error. I put a red Arrow under the one I am referring to.

The Announcement link works and I suspect that may have been the same thing?

Sorry James, Just trying to help.

Attachments

• User notice.jpg
    User notice.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Announcment post.jpg
    Announcment post.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 25

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
The hyperlink for that is linked to the moderator forum. If you open any of the forums you have access to, it will show you the announcement at the very top. An admin will fix it soon.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Sorry guys! ill get it moved. bare with me as i went rouge and tried to post this myself :rofl:

and here i thought i nailed it :rofl::rofl:

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
:thumb:
Thanks James!

I figured you were asleep when I posted last night.

Figured it was no big deal just wanted to Bring it to your attention.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
for now, you can start following under us DuramaxDiesels.com on Facebook and Instagram.

I'm on FB now and put that in... nada. Once I clicked "pages" in the search I found it. Looks like I'm the only one there. Is like the time when the boys told me to meet them to go snipe hunting? LMAO.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Like I said, work in progress :rofl:

Group is up but working pictures and so on. Private so you will have to request to join. Should show both a page and group now under that same search

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
....reluctantly joins FB group....

...now playing "match DD usernames to people's actual names"....

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
FB will be kind of a gateway to here as the way I see it but who knows how it will go. See how the group thing goes

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
I really hope you're not planning on moving away from being a normal forum like it has been to a stalkerbook group....

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Never.

Here’s what guys need to understand. You can not stop technology. FB is here to stay and the dwindling forum members on many sites shows this. We aren’t even as strong as we use to be. There is plenty of new tech being discussed but not here. Instead, I would much rather embrace what is working and spin it in our favor. Fighting it won’t work. We will be working diligently to make this site the epicenter of it all and get that newer tech here and so on. There is much to do and expand on for this site.

As I stated, the “group” dd.com will be a test run. I have ideas and plans on how I’d like to work it but we will have to see how it pans out. We also have just a “page” that will become much like an instagram account but can be expanded on.

As far as I’m concerned, you guys won’t miss much not being on the FB group. They never hold tech stuff well and are a bitch to search in.