Notice Link Broken

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I don't have (and probably never will have) a Facebook. So long as that is a way to get more people here, that sounds like a great plan! Hopefully it doesn't leave those of us not partaking in the Zuckerberg empire in the dark over time.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
The FB group is already filled with a bunch of losers asking about tire fitment and doing pfa :shifan:

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
Never.

Here’s what guys need to understand. You can not stop technology. FB is here to stay and the dwindling forum members on many sites shows this. We aren’t even as strong as we use to be. There is plenty of new tech being discussed but not here. Instead, I would much rather embrace what is working and spin it in our favor. Fighting it won’t work. We will be working diligently to make this site the epicenter of it all and get that newer tech here and so on. There is much to do and expand on for this site.

As I stated, the “group” dd.com will be a test run. I have ideas and plans on how I’d like to work it but we will have to see how it pans out. We also have just a “page” that will become much like an instagram account but can be expanded on.

As far as I’m concerned, you guys won’t miss much not being on the FB group. They never hold tech stuff well and are a bitch to search in.
Definitely good to hear. Social media SUCKS. I wish it could either be uninvented or permanently destroyed. 'Social Media' is no good. The bad outweighs the good tenfold at minimum. I'm probably part of the last generation to feel that way, and probably no more than 50% of my generation feels that way... The younger they get, the more sucked into social media they get .

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
You guys realize this site here is "social media"

With that being said, I have no plans to face book. This site is one of the few I frequent for posting, sharing, etc.

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
Yes but this site doesnt have people posting bullshit problems about their relationship that magically resolve 3 hrs later, or their opinions on every little thing wrong with their life, this country, or their "gender" along with all the other lovely things that go hand in hand with fb etc. Im on here, compd, and df just because i have made alot of friends from there.