New Relase! DTS Intercooler

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Do atow coolers even cool without water? Doesnt seem like they have ,uch surfacenair if atall exposed to wind. Youd be refilling ice every 5 miles i think. I wouldnt get one for a street truck, but im no genious.

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
Could you run an air to water intercooler on a daily driver

I've see some air to water plumbing kits that run a radiator to cool the water. These would be more realistic than having to add ice every mile but I have never seen anyone actually run this setup and i doubt it would really work. Every one I've seen has been on a racer or puller and they go through a ton of ice each run.

Forbidn was building a truck with an air to water for a daily driver. Maybe contact him and see how he did it.

Last edited:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Received mine today. To say it's well made would be a understatement.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DTS Intercooler.jpg
    DTS Intercooler.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 230

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
I be happy to try one if these with my new motor build.. I was gonna go with a banks but Blackout Diesel is a good friend if DTS so I figured It would work out better.. What ya think David??

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
Yes and no.. The cracked piston motor was Ryan Funks.. Matt is doing both our motors.. Ryan's is gonna be an all out drag racer and mines gonna be an all around pull/drag and quick grocery getter 850hp..

JDub

Aug 9, 2009
Hooper, Utah
Pictures really don't do those things justice. I've been extremely impressed with the cooler, not to mention the time David spent with me on the phone answering questions. And the cooler is larger than the stocker

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2