New best time

eds04max

May 7, 2008
Landis, N.C.
I say: Matt will see 11's very soon!;)
As alway's, good to see Matt and the family and Jeff down this way.

Does anybody have video of Stingpuller headed to the wall?:eek:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Jeff was just not having a good day, was he? Glad to see nothing bad happened.

Last edited:

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
Those were some nice runs.

Glad you lifted Jeff, that looked a little hairy.

Was that white Dodge one of those Buck's Communication trucks? If so that truck was running 12.5s last year and lost to me at the DTR event at Coast Plains - they obviously had a busy winter.

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Was that white Dodge one of those Buck's Communication trucks? If so that truck was running 12.5s last year and lost to me at the DTR event at Coast Plains - they obviously had a busy winter.

If you ever get to race him again never stage first, that guys will make you sit on your converter:mad:

Nice runs for everyone

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
If you ever get to race him again never stage first, that guys will make you sit on your converter:mad:

I think I remember that from last year. I always wait at the pre-stage for them to prestage, then wait to stall up until they are stalling up. With a VVT I don't need much time to spool up and have done it fully staged quite a few times. I'm hoping to still have something for him when my built motor is in.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Locker

Yep! I don't normally lock it. I was having traction problems and thought nI would try it. I don't think thats what caused to problem but with it locked it will get busy in short order if something breaks. I now have it lowered 3 more inches and have new wheels and tires and shocks and other parts!!!! I want this junk pile to hook and it will or else. Jeff

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Yep! I don't normally lock it. I was having traction problems and thought nI would try it. I don't think thats what caused to problem but with it locked it will get busy in short order if something breaks. I now have it lowered 3 more inches and have new wheels and tires and shocks and other parts!!!! I want this junk pile to hook and it will or else. Jeff

sweet ! , what parts did you end up going with ?