Sep 28, 2014
CT
I think we're onto something

:spit: :rofl:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
My dog drinks out of the puddles in the ditches at the dog park after it rains. Just think how much shit and what not there is in that....
My little boy loves dog food. That and peanut butter sandwiches is about all he eats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
The fish is good for him.:D

When I was younger, I remember my mom cleaning out the litter box, she would fling the shit out the window (2nd story) and our lab would be down there catching them like they were treats. Mom would be gagging and yelling stop it you dumb dog. That cat shit never hit the ground.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
When I was younger, I remember my mom cleaning out the litter box, she would fling the shit out the window (2nd story) and our lab would be down there catching them like they were treats. Mom would be gagging and yelling stop it you dumb dog. That cat shit never hit the ground.

Sounds like your dog was a real fish lover.:rofl:

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
image_zpsofudkkyo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Parker_

I'm a torque addict !!
May 13, 2014
Blythe ca
I drink one every day and probably going to die ! Lol on a serious not without one in the am I can't wake up and get head aches . Also a week off them major stomach aches . Then life went back to normal, FYI I stopped drinking because of chest pains then realized all of those side affects . But that's just my experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
I drink one every day and probably going to die ! Lol on a serious not without one in the am I can't wake up and get head aches . Also a week off them major stomach aches . Then life went back to normal, FYI I stopped drinking because of chest pains then realized all of those side affects . But that's just my experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a video somewhere of a guy drinking a monster while hooked to a EKG Machine.. It messes with the heart rhythm...
http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/news/20130321/energy-drinks-linked-to-changes-in-heart-rhythm