Monster drinks are the devil!

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Make it a humid/muggy night it will glow brighter... I've got electrostatic shocks under neither them when misting out... Best I could figure... It jumped the rain drops

I have friends with CB radios that push 5kw or better.. Will turn on fluorescent and incondesint bulbs glow if close enough..
RF and EMF can do some funky stuff

I used to be into CB radios, I could make a 4' floresent bulb glow with the radio in my truck. Craziest thing was my neighbor could hear me thru his TV when it was off... :rofl:

The more I think about the monster drink the more I think it was intentional. Their motto was "unleash the beast within you" for awhile if I remember correctly. No way all that marketing was innocent...

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Are you afraid of turning into this if you drink a can of monster.

Attachments

• devil.jpg
    devil.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 29

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
New news out of the sky...chemtrails....
=
=
=
35knxol.jpg

=
=
=
=

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Lol.......Satan's love juice

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
27g of sugar is a lot. Sugar is a drug and a poison. Take a scale and scoop out 27g of sugar and look at the pile. Your body has to produce an insane amount of insulin to counter the sugar spike. After a while your body cant keep up and diabetes sets in. Add in the other non-refined sugars (bread, pasta, potatoes, fruit) that you have to process and youre really putting a huge stress on your liver, kidneys, spleen and endocrine system. I know Im the minority that actually cares and monitors what goes into their bodies, but you guys should really consider giving up energy drinks to avoid further complications later in life.