Monster drinks are the devil!

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Moderation is key, huh...
"Moderation" is a dangerous word and the term "in moderation" is a slippery slope
So moderation of something bad, makes it less significant...

Ok

Well...
What if someone had baked some home made brownies, and they were ready to eat, but the caveat was: There is an ingredient that is not quite necessary, but it won't kill you or anything, its totally OK "in moderation" and hey, the brownies are cooked, after all...oh, and if you do take a brownie, you have to eat all of it...

You think "what the heck" and dig in...and as your chewing on the delicious brownie, I tell you the not so necessary ingredient is dog shit...would you still agree with "in moderation its OK"?

You can look at all things that enter your life, home and family/social circle, like this...
Do you have a dog shit brownie friend
Watch a dog shit brownie TV show
Have a dogshit brownie activity...

Everything in moderation, sure, next thing you know you're moderating nothing and SHIT is entering your life from every angle...

No thanks
I'll stick to just saying " no" to the dogshit brownie life

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
"Moderation" is a dangerous word and the term "in moderation" is a slippery slope

Ok

Well...
What if someone had baked some home made brownies, and they were ready to eat, but the caveat was: There is an ingredient that is not quite necessary, but it won't kill you or anything, its totally OK "in moderation" and hey, the brownies are cooked, after all...oh, and if you do take a brownie, you have to eat all of it...

You think "what the heck" and dig in...and as your chewing on the delicious brownie, I tell you the not so necessary ingredient is dog shit...would you still agree with "in moderation its OK"?

You can look at all things that enter your life, home and family/social circle, like this...

Everything in moderation, sure, next thing you know you're moderating nothing and SHIT is entering your life from every angle...

No thanks

You have a really SHITTY attitude!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

Ok

Well...

No thanks

Thought you said you were done here?

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
You have a really SHITTY attitude!
When in Rome...
i have this strange feeling someone has fed him a few of these at one time and not told him about it till after. musta been a really shitty situation

Nope, but I've dealt with the repercussions of the simile occurring in my life, enough
Picked that up from a pastor, only, he used the word feces

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
I drink the low cal/sugar versions when I need a cold energy boost but I prob am trading off type 1 or 2 for cancer later on. For the most part, I stick to the approved method of chemically altering one's state, coffee. :D

cstephens93

Oct 13, 2014
Tallahassee, FL

Ok

Well...

No thanks

I'll take my chances with a energy drink vs a dogshit brownie

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Yumm brownies....... There is plenty of things in our food we would rather not eat. Dog shit might not be one, but plenty other kind of shit. Especially if you like organic food.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
If a mod wants to close this thread I would be cool with that!

Sorry guys, this thread was just meant for a good laugh, but unfortunately went another direction!

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
The old lady made some hotdogs for dinner last night, they looked delicious with all sorts of toppings and what not.....I took a bite and and almost gagged. She was already in a pissy mood so I didn't want to throw the food at her feet in fear of beat down....I just dumped a crap load of Tapatio on them and ate them. I should of used some moderation with the hotsauce because I'm having a really shitty morning.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
But what if it turned out that dog shit is actually really good? It is organic after all.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk