Monster drinks are the devil!

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Hey I loved joe camel and the maarbro man growing up. Still have some of their gear, but I don't smoke. All depends on how impressionable you are.

One can easily say any religion is moral brain washing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
So is anyone going to give up there cell phone because of the cancer risk of there use? Doubtful!

http://m.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/cellphone-radiation-cancer-study-article-1.2308509

That one was buried long ago, the old Motorola brick phones put out somewhere around 2.0 watts analog, with the advent of cell towers littered everywhere you only need 0.5 watts with a digital signal so the risk is minimal but still there. Me, I use a bluetooth earpiece at all times so the bluetooth signal must be next on the list....

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Hair is falling out as I drink it :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

291579be4497231dd2dad28765fbad3a.jpg

07f8c808226cff4b0899ea26e49c9046.jpg

I need to sue these bastards for this. Genetics had nothing to do with it, I swear..... Nor the hat! :rofl:

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
GMOs are bad? Stop eating... Every natural food is "bred" therefore making it a "genetically modified/mutated organism" of the parents. Whether we do it selectively (to increase productivity, insect/herbal resistance) or naturally

There are closer DOTs that can be connected without tinfoil hat persona

As for extremely caffeinated drinks... They screw my system up..
Can go boycott Starbuck/dunkin doughnuts hell later advertised "world runs on dunkin":roflmao:

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
That one was buried long ago, the old Motorola brick phones put out somewhere around 2.0 watts analog, with the advent of cell towers littered everywhere you only need 0.5 watts with a digital signal so the risk is minimal but still there. Me, I use a bluetooth earpiece at all times so the bluetooth signal must be next on the list....

Throw regular RF signals that every electrical device puta off... Can tell you running the high voltage lines through a corn fields... The plants closest to lines are stunted...

#1 cause of death is life :rofl:

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Throw regular RF signals that every electrical device puta off... Can tell you running the high voltage lines through a corn fields... The plants closest to lines are stunted...

..and the sum of our lives will be stored here....:D
=
=
9veejc.jpg

=
=
=

Last edited:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Hey I loved joe camel and the maarbro man growing up. Still have some of their gear, but I don't smoke. All depends on how impressionable you are.

One can easily say any religion is moral brain washing.

Back in the late '90s I did the transmission for the real Marlboro man. He had a Ford aerostar van with a full time chauffer payed for by Marlboro. He was fully supported by them and was dying of lung cancer. He never payed for anything.
He still smoked Marlboro's like a train. Nice guy.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Back in the late '90s I did the transmission for the real Marlboro man. He had a Ford aerostar van with a full time chauffer payed for by Marlboro. He was fully supported by them and was dying of lung cancer. He never payed for anything.
He still smoked Marlboro's like a train. Nice guy.

Marlboro man and Ford Aerostar don't seem like they should be used in the same sentence but then again I guess it would keep his saddle dry, lol.

RitzBlitz

May 20, 2010
Ritzville, Wa

A lot of times that's due to deep compaction caused during installation.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
How would you know its not compaction? The soil might not ever be the same under a right a way after its been worked over like that. Im not saying your wrong I don't really know never had any lines run over our feilds.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
How would you know its not compaction? The soil might not ever be the same under a right a way after its been worked over like that. Im not saying your wrong I don't really know never had any lines run over our feilds.

Dozerboy, I googled some stuff and found this about power transmission lines and the affects on crops. More than likely it's not soil compaction causing plants around power lines to be different.
Here is the whole link. Pretty good read. https://electricalnotes.wordpress.c...tage-transmission-lines-on-humans-and-plants/

3) EMF Effects on Plant Life

• Most of the areas in agricultural and forest lands where high power transmission lines pass. The voltage level of high power transmission Lines are 400KV, 230KV, 110KV, 66KV etc. The electromagnetic field from high power transmission lines affects the growth of plants.
  • Gradually increases or decreases and reaches to maximum current or minimum current and thereafter it starts to fall down to lowest current or raises to maximum current or a constant current. Again the current, it evinces with little fluctuations till the next day morning.
  • Current in Power transmission lines varies according to Load (it depending upon the amount of electricity consumed by the consumers). Hence the effect of EMF (due to current flowing in the power lines) upon the growth of plants under the high power transmission lines remains unaltered throughout the year.
  • From various practically study it was found that the response of the crop to EMF from 110 KV and 230 KV Power lines showed variations among themselves. Based on the results the growth characteristics like shoot length, root length, leaf area, leaf fresh weight, specific leaf weight, shoot/root ratio, total biomass content and total water content of the four crop plants were reduced significantly over the control plants.
  • Similar trend were observed in the biochemical characteristics like chlorophyll.
  • Reduced growth and physiological parameter was primarily due to the effect of reduced cell division and cell enlargement. Further the growth was stunted which may be due to poor action of hormones responsible for cell division and cell enlargement.
  • The bio-chemical changes produced in this plant due to EMF stress quite obvious and it affects the production leading to economic loss.
  • It is concluded that the reduced growth parameter shown in the crop plants would indicates that the EMF has exerted a stress on that plants and this EMF stress was quite obvious and it affects the production leading to economic loss. So further research activities are needed to safe guard plants from EMF stress.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Stunted growth on one field covered couple miles and 4 soil types along the power lines... For shits n giggles the farmer knifed it 24" then planted same results... Stunted growth is more noticeable on corn vs beans/wheat

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
At night you can take a 8ft. fluorescent bulb, moisten your finger hold it on the end pin, hold bulb straight up when under the high power transmission lines and it will glow....

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
At night you can take a 8ft. fluorescent bulb, moisten your finger hold it on the end pin, hold bulb straight up when under the high power transmission lines and it will glow....

Make it a humid/muggy night it will glow brighter... I've got electrostatic shocks under neither them when misting out... Best I could figure... It jumped the rain drops

I have friends with CB radios that push 5kw or better.. Will turn on fluorescent and incondesint bulbs glow if close enough..
RF and EMF can do some funky stuff

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I bought 4 monsters today

Edit - just watched the video. Absolutely hysterical. Bottoms up!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited: