LBZ: Lbz not fueling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmclbz

Jul 8, 2008
www.upstatedieselperformance.com
Trying to figure out a problem with an 06' Lbz. S-400 and new injectors with 60% nozzles were just installed. Truck will not fuel past 40mm3 at all. Also there are no codes related to this issue. Truck ran and ran well before this. Truck sounds and idles good, balance rates are also good. Watched actual vs. desired rail and that is also good. Any thoughts or ideas?

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
It may not be but if its commanding 100mm3 and not 40mm3 then that will narrow it down

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Tunes

That's why I wouldn't have a locked tune if the tuner paid me to run it! I would look at AIT 1 and 2 and the map. Put a scanner on it and check over all the pids and see if something is not reading or is maxed out.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
That's why I wouldn't have a locked tune if the tuner paid me to run it! I would look at AIT 1 and 2 and the map. Put a scanner on it and check over all the pids and see if something is not reading or is maxed out.

I agree. To many times you can't figure anything out you need with a locked tune. And even found stuff wrong in tunes that the tuner says is fine and not tuning

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I have another spare lbz ecm that I have a license to already. I can use a tune from my old truck that had a very similar setup. Only difference is injector size but not a big deal as far as trying to see if it'll run.

You tried that, and it still doesn't fuel?

Gmclbz

Jul 8, 2008
www.upstatedieselperformance.com
You tried that, and it still doesn't fuel?

Correct, tried again today and same thing and still no codes. The ecm was not programmed for injectors but I've never had to before either. I could command 180 mpa and it would then seem to fuel more and actually make enough power to push thru the brakes. Something it hasn't done at all. Why is I can command it but won't do it on it's own. Maf, map, baro, pedal all seem to be doing what they should. I'm kinda stumped.....:confused:

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Buddy had an LBZ with a similar situation and we had to max out a limiter table that you should normally not have to with this setup. I will look at what table it is

Status
Not open for further replies.