Info: Injectors poll

who's injectors are you running ? You can select multiple injectors.

• Total voters

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
this is a poll on injectors , the rules

1 . no discusion or questions, just who's you are running and your thoughs on them and if you are happy with your purchase . If you have a bad remark keep it tactful and profesional with tech/proof to back up your claims or it will be deleted .

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
BIGDIPPER 45% over injectors for me , happy with them so far , tuning was easy and % over seems to be correct .

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Forestdale. Brisbane.Australia
MDE 29% 10 Holes. 2 were leaking from brand new. Up to 715 hp we could predict the outcome of a tune. After that the injectors slowed up and it got harder to make more hp prorata. Couldnt get it to idle but that could have been due to the dud ones. Data sheets didnt relate to the real world tuning results with efi live

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I've run Dynomite 10% no problems, probably no HP increase.
Ran MDE 29%, no problems, probably no HP increase.
Running SoCal 100%, no problems, still testing.

Basically, no quality control issues with any of these three brands for me. Not entirely convinced injectors are necessary. Just my opinion based on my truck.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Need to add KDs so i can vote:baby:

40 overs....easy to tune seem to work well,Going with something different this winter though

MaxPowerLB7

Amateur
Nov 8, 2007
Spanish Fork, UT
First set were Industrial Injection, FAIL. One flowed I would guess 20% more than the rest, which i would guess were about stock size. I now have DDP 45 overs, pretty happy with them so far. Struggling with tuning them for the big single though.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Injectors

I have Fleece 60 over. No tuning issues at all. Idles fine with no changes. 1 problem! I think I need bigger already! That nitrous sure can burn some diesel.:D Jeff

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I run 40 overs from Pro-formance injection numbers have been good, idle has been good and tuning has been easy. The only problem was two developed a idle circuit problem that required replacement of the body.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Just put my Dipper 40% in wednesday, raced wednesday night and picked up 3 tenths. Still need a little fine tuning but I am happy with the injectors and customer service. Idles great:)

Idaho CTD

Junkie
May 28, 2008
Idaho
We run F-1's in Max'D Out. The first set was 100+% over ( I don't remember what exactly Don told me but it was somewhere north of 100%) and the new set is BIGGER. The same size injectors made over 1000hp on #2 in a Cummins but that was with 2 less injectors and smaller turbo's :rofl:.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
50% ExtrudeHone's, (MY STOCK TIPS ONLY- HONED BY THEM-THE BODYS ARE ALL STOCK) right from them, themselves. Love them! Pretty large for street i guess but definatly streetable/tunable. Mine were in my daily driver, vary faint idle smoke. No issues. Cant speak real numbers but SOTP made a big improvment. When the rest of the injectors/bodys are good, balence rates are nearly perfect! Quoted to be approx. 95-100hp

Would recommend dual CP3's with these (im running modded single, not enough) to keep up rail psi with warm-hotter tunes.