I want efi

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
I have an lmm, but i want to change tunes because i pull trailers alot. So if i get efi live can i load the v2 with different tunes and just reflash it when i want to hook up to a trailer. Also how long does that take if you can?

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
I have an lmm, but i want to change tunes because i pull trailers alot. So if i get efi live can i load the v2 with different tunes and just reflash it when i want to hook up to a trailer. Also how long does that take if you can?

It only takes a few minutes to flash a different tune when needed ;)

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Basically, I focus on racing tuning for our trucks.

My racing tunes are very well behaved, and are often used on daily drivers. We even tow with our race tunes.

Not to say our lower power tunes aren't excellent, just saying I work more on the race stuff. Our LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM tuning was developed on a dyno and has had extensive experience drag racing, sled pulling, dyno competitions, and just plain arse hauling-ass.

Diesel hotrodding is a labor of love for us. We race what we sell, and we love to race.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I sell EFILive for $749 + actual shipping. You can have as many tunes as you like. Currently you still need a notebook computer as the standalone functions are still in testing.

Call me at 951 270 0808 for details, if no answer, leave message.

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
I sell EFILive for $749 + actual shipping. You can have as many tunes as you like. Currently you still need a notebook computer as the standalone functions are still in testing.

Call me at 951 270 0808 for details, if no answer, leave message.

how many tunes comes with the 750 price tag? and can i pick what i want you to load on it? also what does the race tune compare to 330 setting i have my ppe on now?

psyco66

Apr 14, 2008
San Mateo, CA
I am running Pat's 502 tune. I love the tune. I have towed 15,000 lbs with the race tune in my truck with no problems. I had the PPE tuner first. Pat's tune smokes the PPE tunes. My EGT's are lower my MPG are better. It is the only way to go. I have no need for any other tunes in my truck.

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Basically, I focus on racing tuning for our trucks.

My racing tunes are very well behaved, and are often used on daily drivers. We even tow with our race tunes.

Not to say our lower power tunes aren't excellent, just saying I work more on the race stuff. Our LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM tuning was developed on a dyno and has had extensive experience drag racing, sled pulling, dyno competitions, and just plain arse hauling-ass.

Diesel hotrodding is a labor of love for us. We race what we sell, and we love to race.

You have a really nice Daily Driver tune too;)

how many tunes comes with the 750 price tag? and can i pick what i want you to load on it? also what does the race tune compare to 330 setting i have my ppe on now?

I think only one or two, but you can make as many as you want. you can load whatever you want to your ecm, from stock, mild to wild. Just choose whatever file you want from your computer and open it in efi live then click the flash button:) The Race Tune will do circles around the ppe 300;)

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo

you get one tune, with the ability (and support) for as many tunes as your computer will hold. If you dont think that the tune you receive compares favoribly to your 330 setting tune you have now, all you have to do is tweek it until its where you want it :D

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal

Also for the 750 you can tune two trucks/vehicles and $99 for each additional:D