I want efi

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
larry at the end of august i am going to go ahead and splurge an buy the hole dam thing. I appreciate the offer but i decided what the hell im gonna buy it. So give your mcrat buddy the heads up. ps i want one of tose stickers like on your tailgate:D:D:D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
larry at the end of august i am going to go ahead and splurge an buy the hole dam thing. I appreciate the offer but i decided what the hell im gonna buy it. So give your Kat buddy the heads up. ps i want one of tose stickers like on your tailgate:D:D:D

Fixed it for ya :D

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
larry at the end of august i am going to go ahead and splurge an buy the hole dam thing. I appreciate the offer but i decided what the hell im gonna buy it. So give your mcrat buddy the heads up. ps i want one of tose stickers like on your tailgate:D:D:D

Its not a sticker, Jerry at Partners (Johnson St & Sherwood Way) airbrushed it on :D

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
is that what there sticker looks like though? also kat i will be ordering this from you. i want that 502 race tune for the lmm. also to ask you a question my lmm feel sluggish down low with my ppe on 300 or 225 setting almost like it takes for ever to build boost. wondering if you could tell me anything about that. i dont think it started until after i had the trans built. also will efi help this.:joker:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
is that what there sticker looks like though? also kat i will be ordering this from you. i want that 502 race tune for the lmm. also to ask you a question my lmm feel sluggish down low with my ppe on 300 or 225 setting almost like it takes for ever to build boost. wondering if you could tell me anything about that. i dont think it started until after i had the trans built. also will efi help this.:joker:

The stickers look like his tailgate. I am the financial end and Pat is the technical end. I will have to ask Pat and he is still at the shop working on Casper.

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal

Mine comes up on boost pretty quick, not much lag here:D

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo

call me, if you dont have the number Tyler does, I have a few spare stickers I can give you.

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
thanks guys does anyone know why it does lack boost? almost like no throttle response. and hey lbzrks how much oil preesure doe your truck hold running 70mph?

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
thanks guys does anyone know why it does lack boost? almost like no throttle response. and hey lbzrks how much oil preesure doe your truck hold running 70mph?

Dunno what it really is, maybe 30-40psi? I'll have to check it out. I know that our trucks run lower psi but high flow iirc