I just had sex

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
You have a symphony in your car? thats like soooo days of our lives! :rofl: :D

I am the conductor of my car's symphony. They play whatever I want. I feel so 2001 now, I just burned my first MP3 CD! :cool:

Brian is probably the only person who will find humor in the second picture though. :rofl:

I wish GM had cool names for their various different radios like audi does... symphony, concert, delta, gamma, chorus, gala, symphony II, etc.

Attachments

• IMG00813.jpg
    IMG00813.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG00809.jpg
    IMG00809.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 48

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
DJ turn it up
It's about damn time to live it up
I'm so sick of being so serious
It's makin' my brain delirious

so ben you figured out most of the wiring on your truck, but MP3s are still a mysteru eh? At least your taste in music is good.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
DJ turn it up
It's about damn time to live it up
I'm so sick of being so serious
It's makin' my brain delirious

so ben you figured out most of the wiring on your truck, but MP3s are still a mysteru eh? At least your taste in music is good.

Who knows, maybe he's still using a TANDY for his PC.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
im celebrating i just had sex with some Santana DVX...that shit will get you fuc$ed up:thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I'm with you on this one. Guess we're getting old

I just seem to remember a time when a gentleman didnt "brag" about having sex with his wife/gf out of respect for her. If you had to brag, that meant you werent very good at it, let alone had any manners. Just me being old-fashioned (circa 1982) I guess.

Shoot, IMO most guys see a good looking woman with a man and automatically figure whats up and give the mental "thumbs up" to him, even while being jealous of him.

Ya know...come to think of it.....Ben does kinda look like one of those white guys in that video....hmmm.....I wonder.....remember when we used to unmercifully rag him about getting a girlfriend?

Last edited: