Info: I have a lifetime ban from the Diesel Place

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Let's face it, everyone likes to blow off some steam, I'm more guilty than most. :devil:

I am trying to wean myself off of throwing darts at the TTS gang, but I keep slipping up.

In any event, a "thread" should pertain to a single topic instead of a free for all.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Back in Abe Lincoln's day, the director of the Patent Office resigned. He stated that "everything of any significance had already been invented".

IIRC, his last name was Cole.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Get it now... Not cool, I was not brought up to mess with anyones truck even if I did not like the person...

Please...

Mike L has more integrity than 90% of those in the aftermarket or repair industries.

I've seen him do excellent work, pulling out all the stops, on trucks who's owners were slamming him at the time on the interwebbythingy.

A far cry from most.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Get it now... Not cool, I was not brought up to mess with anyones truck even if I did not like the person...

I think that was a joke. I second what Pat says about Mike. I had the privledge of meeting him and Guy Tripp at Spring Fling last year. Two of the best people in the Dmax community, by far.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com

nono.gif

Please...

Mike L has more integrity than 90% of those in the aftermarket or repair industries.

I've seen him do excellent work, pulling out all the stops, on trucks who's owners were slamming him at the time on the interwebbythingy.

A far cry from most.

I think that was a joke. I second what Pat says about Mike. I had the privledge of meeting him and Guy Tripp at Spring Fling last year. Two of the best people in the Dmax community, by far.

+1, 2, 3.....

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

You are chastizing me for something that I did not do. Why? You bored tonight or something? You have no idea about anything and if I wanted information out there I shure as hell would have posted it.
Nothing to see here so just move along.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Please...

A far cry from most.

Correct, he rebuilt 3 trans the early am prior to the High Desert Event so the guys could compete on Saturday morning one was even a Dodge :eek:

Mike is my HERO!!:hug: