Info: I have a lifetime ban from the Diesel Place

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I have a feeling im gonna get hit with a ban stick. Im going to tell two people to eat feces here pretty soon :angel:. Stewietoon and Sssssteve Cole.

I will be behind you there I think also, Steve trying to say I'm up to my same old BS and twisting things around , this is the 2nd time I think I may have pulled head out of his own ass,

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
I will be behind you there I think also, Steve trying to say I'm up to my same old BS and twisting things around , this is the 2nd time I think I may have pulled head out of his own ass,

ha. have fun with that... IMO his head is so far up it. it has grown back into the OEM place :eek: :rofl: and gotten bigger :rolleyes:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
perhaps i should have come across this thread before posting in there....

I'm honestly trying to learn this shit... i don't know about allisons much but trying to learn. i have seen a few torn apart, i have talked with several builders... gradually learning. i felt there was a strong bias in those threads but shit i didn't know it was this.

What i wanted to know is if tuning could actually help.... Guess i'll never really find out... i know internals are the guaranteed fix but i get a lot of customers asking about a "budget" trans upgrade....

You cannot achieve more holding power, raise pressure, or make the Allison any stronger with TCM tuning period. Impossible.
You can clean up the shifts to a certain point with adapt freezes but not without getting clunks and such from time to time.
I know what steve has and I know how he is going about using it. I also modded the trans that he is testing with and he will never find what I did. :baby: :D

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
whats the deal with you towards me? Not sure where i went wrong here....

Dont defend something thats retarded. If you really want people to learn, let them use the search button its pretty easy. Dont play devils advocate when Steve is trying to pitch some BS thats already been tested! Its so aggravating all that guy does is LIE. That and now you made fun of Adams misfortune. That is very immature as he helps out alot of people here and his opinions are valued.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
I got a smoking deal on a FPE SCIV from a kid trading his truck in (REAL good deal ;)). Much fresher than my SCIII so I'm leaving for Brayden's here in a few to swap them. After reading all these posts I might just throw a stocker back in and try one of these fancy TCM tunes. That way I can replace all the hard parts that get tied up along with the smoked clutches.:rofl:

FWIW, what is the fastest known stock tranny run - I got a 12.78 on video.;)

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Maybe that could be your budget trans kit.:D

You'll never guess who put the same kit you're running, together for a certain person 3 1/2 years ago. I told him I didn't believe in it and would never sell it.

The problem with a budget kit is people will abuse what it was designed for so safety precausions will need to be implimented. Just look at all the posts where guys ask how much will a Transgo jr hold. Proves my point. :D

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
You'll never guess who put the same kit you're running, together for a certain person 3 1/2 years ago.

Hey, if you put it together, then kudo's to you Mike. It works great.:hug:

So what does Steve's tranny have done to it? You can PM me if you want.:secret:

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
You'll never guess who put the same kit you're running, together for a certain person 3 1/2 years ago. I told him I didn't believe in it and would never sell it.

The problem with a budget kit is people will abuse what it was designed for so safety precausions will need to be implimented. Just look at all the posts where guys ask how much will a Transgo jr hold. Proves my point. :D

New to all this diesel stuff so forgive me if I ask too many questions. I am just trying to figure out what I should do, and things I should add to make my truck stronger, faster, and better all around. I am not made of money, and I want to best thing for the money I do spend. Sorry about this but I had to rant about your comment. I came to this site to get advice from some of the best people in the diesel aftermarket industry and I hope to get advice, not be made fun of, because I ask what you think may be stupid questions. Like I said I am new and I don't know enough about this stuff, so I ask.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
New to all this diesel stuff so forgive me if I ask too many questions. I am just trying to figure out what I should do, and things I should add to make my truck stronger, faster, and better all around. I am not made of money, and I want to best thing for the money I do spend. Sorry about this but I had to rant about your comment. I came to this site to get advice from some of the best people in the diesel aftermarket industry and I hope to get advice, not be made fun of, because I ask what you think may be stupid questions. Like I said I am new and I don't know enough about this stuff, so I ask.

I don't uderstand why you rant over my comment. It in no way was meant to make fun of anyone. It was made to show everyone how a lot of truck owners want to hear someone tell them they can run more power than the kit was designed for. people have been told time and time again that the Transgo jr will allow you to safely run about 90 additional hp without worry but people still ask the same old question and then someone will post they run 200 more horsepower and they think it's ok because that's what they wanted to hear. These same people will then publicly trash a product when the trans fails. That is why my budget kit will be stronger than intended but still not as strong as say a Suncoast 3 kit.
No one will make fun of you when you ask any questions as that is the reason for the these forums. problem is not all of them will be helpfull.
Go ahead and ask away and we will help you decide what you want to do. :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Hey, if you put it together, then kudo's to you Mike. It works great.:hug:

So what does Steve's tranny have done to it? You can PM me if you want.:secret:

All the info you are looking for is in the beta section on this forum. :hug::D

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
I don't uderstand why you rant over my comment. It in no way was meant to make fun of anyone. It was made to show everyone how a lot of truck owners want to hear someone tell them they can run more power than the kit was designed for. people have been told time and time again that the Transgo jr will allow you to safely run about 90 additional hp without worry but people still ask the same old question and then someone will post they run 200 more horsepower and they think it's ok because that's what they wanted to hear. These same people will then publicly trash a product when the trans fails. That is why my budget kit will be stronger than intended but still not as strong as say a Suncoast 3 kit.
No one will make fun of you when you ask any questions as that is the reason for the these forums. problem is not all of them will be helpfull.
Go ahead and ask away and we will help you decide what you want to do. :D

I thank you for responding and I am sorry if I took it the wrong way. I will be glad for any advice anyone on here can give me thanks.:hug: