How's everyone doing with this virus crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Unemployment benefits site is down or having trouble due to the volume of applicants. Brother's work days where cut down to two days only. Aunt and cousin are not sure what there hours are going to look like as there boss is stating he may shut down their business until this blows over

AthenaLMM

Swiss Army Wife
Jan 29, 2020
Mesa, AZ
0c583ec204f29e136a727d41957569d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
0c583ec204f29e136a727d41957569d1.jpg

#1 - to depressing since the only thing on is this virus crap and politics

#16 - raining or snowing now where I'm at, probably not a good idea to be outside :D

#8 - that's possible, but you don't want to run up the electric bill as income / hours have been cut. Need to watch expenses

#9 - every surface has been wiped down and sanitized already. Nothing more to do

#5 - maybe not a good idea, don't want to spread the virus or catch it from another. Better keep to ones self :roflmao:

#12 - good idea but likely owe money this year, better hold off until we see how this plays out

#4 - doesn't want to be around you, thinks you will get her sick

#13 - nothing to cook. Store shelves are empty, anything left is priced out of your range. Time to eat those roman noodles hiding in the back of the pantry

fajitatone

Almost Stock
Jul 6, 2007
WA
www.fajita.net
Driving in to a near empty campus every day until Tuesday. Then it's home till at least the 8th. At least my home internet is decent in and out bound. Teams calls from home are usually sketchy, especially when EVERYONE is on the same pipe in the neighborhood.

:(

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Saw my first "bread line" yesterday. Tried to stop by the grocery store and there was a line of people waiting to get in and an employee at the door controlling entry

Looks like my hours have been completely cut until further notice. I think it's time to find employment elsewhere if there is any.

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
You think the corona made people crazy throw in an earthquake on top of it and wow.
Then the health dep decided they were going to try and ticket groups of more then 10. Luckily the Gov told them to stuff it.

AthenaLMM

Swiss Army Wife
Jan 29, 2020
Mesa, AZ
You think the corona made people crazy throw in an earthquake on top of it and wow.
Then the health dep decided they were going to try and ticket groups of more then 10. Luckily the Gov told them to stuff it.

Earthquake?? Where?

garyhenrich

Jan 23, 2020
Earthquake was in Salt Lake City. 5.7, knock out power to a lot os people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TexasRedNeck

Diesel Newbie
Nov 25, 2012
Houston, Texas
Well AFAIK Houston is still ok. We left there for our weekend place a week ago and will stay here for the foreseeable future. School is out until April and I’m working remotely as is all my staff. Only way to break this is. To stop the spread until we get a cure or vaccine. Hang in there and don’t panic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

slipclutchms

May 24, 2010
Working around the clock here on a solution to the PPE issue. Specifically working on face masks - anyone have a 4 axis CNC that can help? I have some tooling that I need shot this weekend. PM me or 603.531.1940

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
It seems that things are getting stocked back up here. Kids are still on break for 2 more weeks.

As far as the virus. Not sure of the numbers today but Ohio was up over 130 yesterday

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
James, I had the exact same symptoms. Started Feb 18th, I didn't get over my cough and chest tightness until the first of last week. I told my wife I hadn’t been that sick since I was jr high when I came down with the flu. I also tested negative for the flu. I agree with Chris, it’s been here since December IMO.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I think it's gone thru my group of friends already as well, a few got so sick they ended up in ER. Hopefully, my family was the 80% that really don't expirence much.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
After going to the store for normal Sunday groceries today, I can say that I am embarrassed to be an American citizen right now. People are unbelievably uneducated, rude and selfish and take a me-first attitude toward anything that changes their lifestyle, not to mention the scared ones....holee shiot.

Wash your hands, cover your cough, keep person-to-person contact to a minimum, keep out of large groups and IGNORE everything the MSM is telling you for the next few months until the scare passes. Use-common-sense. Its not difficult.

Sorry for the rant. Nothing makes me angry like people acting like a-holes.

Hope all is well in the Lovrich home, Mike.

X100 Tom
I go to the store on fridays after work to get food for the family for the week and the meat area was completely empty... No egg's either...:mad:.. Good thing we've got some stuff in the deep freezer but there's not much.
Hopefully people calm the F down..

They shut our jobsite down yesterday and sent ever body to work from home that could. All the craft work force got laid off unfortunately...

Hope everybody is doing well out there as well.

Russell

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I also had something in early February that lasted 10 days or so. I can only describe it as the absolute worst cold of my life. Super congested and short of breath for a few days then it slowly went away. Initially chalked it up to allergies from pollen buildup mixed with a cold. Now I am curious what it was exactly. I never had a cough so who knows

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.