Help with the truck that no one can tune

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga
Just to let everyone know ...........

I have never met Jeremy personally but have talked to him countless times on the phone before this truck . I just want to point out from second person looking at this truck , the time and attention to detail was not missed on this build. Jeremy did a wonderful job on it, and can understand his fustration at this time in the build. Nothing hurts worst than to put your blood ,sweat ,and tears into something and can't even enjoy the feeling that your customer really is proud of your work . This is not directed at Matt ( the owner of said truck) but to let everyone know this was a bad deal for Jeremy equally .

As far as the lbz's go with 4094vvt , I have been told that the ECM and tables available to us with it are a little different .

I'm glad someone that knows what goes into this shit got to see it before the match got struck!!! Lol. Thanks trey I appreciate it

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
Interesting read... I want to see pictures of this beast. MPLV, you the same guy on DP that had the blue gmc with 24's, then the silver gmc with matching hoss's?

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
OK I'm gonna break out the micrometers so your two can measure your johnsons and get this over with. :thumb::roflmao: