Going for tens in the zf. (Mission Accomplished!!!)

Apr 15, 2015
dallas
awesome work. Im following now. I want to see the number when see blows hahaha just joking. Keep getting better numbers. I sure do miss the the track. They shut down 3 of them around me :mad:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Thanks everyone, nice to hear we have some support for the broke@$$ race Truck. I think just playing with shift points is gonna make the trans work how it should which should save alot of time. We don't plan on stopping til we Jesse klennon the block.:driving:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I saw this on the facebook over the weekend. Congratulations! That is a major accomplishment! I'm sure most don't realize how satisfying that is, but as someone who has set a goal to run faster than what is commonly known to be possible, I understand how excited you were to see that 10 second time slip. That trap speed with your 60' just shows how much quicker you can go as you dial in the shifting and the rest of the setup. Awesome job to you and your whole team!

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I saw this on the facebook over the weekend. Congratulations! That is a major accomplishment! I'm sure most don't realize how satisfying that is, but as someone who has set a goal to run faster than what is commonly known to be possible, I understand how excited you were to see that 10 second time slip. That trap speed with your 60' just shows how much quicker you can go as you dial in the shifting and the rest of the setup. Awesome job to you and your whole team!

Thanks guys yes it's got more in it, and honestly for my region it's pretty quick. There just isn't many really fast diesels around here. I mean there are but not many. Yeah Josh it was awesome and was more excited to back it up. Honestly with the way it was shifting I think low 10s at my power level can happen. We definitely aren't gonna stop.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Did you get a vid of your pass in the 10s?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah a few on fb don't know if they made it to YouTube yet.

Update we just got done pulling my daily trans and popped it in the race truck. Street car take over Saturday boys:rockon:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Did you hurt the fancy trans?

Long story, I loaned it to my competition for my sponsor. We both had super stick zf6s. He broke his at ucc so I loaned him mine and sat out of about 4 race days now because he broke mine also. Waiting to get it back, so just doing what I gotta do to make sct.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Nice work!!

I’d like to see a vid of those passes. And an in cab GoPro would be cool too!!