Going for tens in the zf. (Mission Accomplished!!!)

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Way to f-ing go, Jesse! :thumb:

So what did you change between the 11.20 run and those? That 1.57 60ft is very nice!

Looks like I'll have to get off my ass and update that 10's or better list again.

Last edited:

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Getting a stick truck into the 10s is a massive accomplishment. The fact that you seem to have done it on a pretty modest budget makes it even more impressive. Congrats on the 10!

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Thanks everybody, had a great time. Very minor problems so was a good night. Basically the first 3 runs were on tune 3, which I thought was tune 5 just with a lower rev limiter. Well it was a lower tune all together as well, that's why the spray didn't do anything hardly. Wasn't extra fuel to clean up, after we bumped her back up to tune 5 she kept bogging on the higher limiter so I sprayed it from the last yellow light to the finish line, if I can get her full throttle shifting again she will bury 10s at least.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Good job man... happy to see you guys those 10s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me as well, this is the beginning we have this thing dialed in pretty decent for launches now I think we are a few tweaks and a few track days from 1.4 60s. Great crowd last night, truck always turns heads last night was no exception. I wanna thank jake and bo my buds at straightline, mark for the stock motor voodoo tunes, cody for the trans, Dan for the clutch, midwest turbo. All great guys, and big help.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
10.9 stock block.....manual trans. This is great!!!!! Good job man. Didn't even need luck

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Congrats brother and glad to be part of your team!!! Yes on the torsion bar delete, best thing I ever did to my truck!!! I’m very proud of all the work you guys put into this!!!:hug:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Congrats brother and glad to be part of your team!!! Yes on the torsion bar delete, best thing I ever did to my truck!!! I’m very proud of all the work you guys put into this!!!:hug:

Thanks Mark never thought I'd be in the 10s on this setup in this old pos, especially on a stock engine. But here we are, glad you are in our corner mark!:thumb: