EGR delete kits for LBZ/LMM coming soon

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Just ordered mine... Can't wait to get it on the truck!

It was a pleasure dealing with both Tony and Rene (very nice lady!) and I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thanks!

Last edited:

cobb

Mar 12, 2010
Ruth, MI.
After work last night I went up to all seasons and put on the high flow egr delete. With the help of Tony and his variety of tools it really wasn't difficult to put on. I already had the egr delete tube on and had the other crap out of the way. Only drove it home and a little this morning, and it seems to accelerate a little smoother. Only had it on a smaller tune, so I'm thinking on a larger tune it should really make a difference.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
After work last night I went up to all seasons and put on the high flow egr delete. With the help of Tony and his variety of tools it really wasn't difficult to put on. I already had the egr delete tube on and had the other crap out of the way. Only drove it home and a little this morning, and it seems to accelerate a little smoother. Only had it on a smaller tune, so I'm thinking on a larger tune it should really make a difference.

Any pics?

cobb

Mar 12, 2010
Ruth, MI.
Tony has several pictures that are being posted on his website for for instructions. I'm not quite sure if they are up yet, but I'm sure it will be soon.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Just finished the install! Definately not something I want to do everyday. Managed to get the stock y-bridge out and new one in without pulling the turbo.

Deleted the hard fuel lines that run over top the y-bridge and replaced them with rubber fuel lines.

Truck is running great and I no longer have to worry about blowing the stock bridge apart!

Tony Burkhard

Allseason Diesel Per.
Just finished the install! Definately not something I want to do everyday. Managed to get the stock y-bridge out and new one in without pulling the turbo.

Deleted the hard fuel lines that run over top the y-bridge and replaced them with rubber fuel lines.

Truck is running great and I no longer have to worry about blowing the stock bridge apart!
On the stock bridge its hard to get the rear bolts out and it tough getting the front bolts in the new bridge. I have some special tools that made the job a little easier.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
On the stock bridge its hard to get the rear bolts out and it tough getting the front bolts in the new bridge. I have some special tools that made the job a little easier.

I sure love my taller pedestal makes y-bridge r&r very easy maybe 10 minutes each way :D