LMM: EFI live

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Easy with the name calling, guys. Let's keep the discussion civil. It's ok to disagree, but it isn't ok to call someone a bastard or a bitch. That goes for everyone. :)

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
He won't cuz he can't Cindy.

As everyone can tell this guy has showed his true colors..

Ya drops 10* in 4th gear... Ya cuz that's possible just like seeing the locked autocal tunes are....

You are a funny guy mike,

So let me get this straight, if I go to Walmart and buy something then wanna return it I can just tell them, "hey I want my money back then I give you the product" damn I must be missing out huh...

I still haven't quote which 2 "tuners" your talking about either.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
He don't wanna do that , he wants to keep the autocal with tunes and get his money back to!!!!!! Couldnt be futher from the truth,mike works 6 to 7 days a week and cant be without his truck.He will return the auto cal and his ecm to be wiped clean but he needs an ecm that works so he can still drive the truck.I know mike and he is not trying to keep anything,just wants his money back.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pew2ut
Built motor , duel fuelers , 60's overs , gtx4202r
Why so evryone here can sling dirt on the tuner that looked at it?No reason to drag them into this I know 1 of them and he hooked in a V2 and laptop and rode in the truck and in his professional oppinion thats what the problem is.

He won't cuz he can't Cindy.

As everyone can tell this guy has showed his true colors..

Ya drops 10* in 4th gear... Ya cuz that's possible just like seeing the locked autocal tunes are....

You are a funny guy mike,

So let me get this straight, if I go to Walmart and buy something then wanna return it I can just tell them, "hey I want my money back then I give you the product" damn I must be missing out huh...

I still haven't quote which 2 "tuners" your talking about either.
If you were like walmart and on everyother corner this wouldnt be an issue the ecm would be wiped you would have the autocal mike would have his money and Mike wouldnt miss any work.So i guess its not like Walmart then?????

maxpwr69

Learning
Jul 8, 2009
Rapid city South Dakota
Well,,,... hello to everyone again. Sorry didn't mean to start a sh!$ storm on here. Sorry to the guy with the problem. I think I would probably just send it back to them. If you don't get your money back then you have a legit complaint. You may already have a legit complaint IDK, but if it was me I would send it back and start again somewhere else. So far after everything I have read your the only one to have a problem. Does suck for you.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
I personally know 3 people with an Autocal through ATP, 2 LBZ trucks and an 09LMM. ALL of them run great, stock trans on all 3. The only reason I didnt go with an Autocal was because I wanted my truck run on the dyno too. Mark did an awesome job if anyone is thinking of going with Danville!

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Ask your little bitch.Dustin.I asked him many times for my money.back.Also told.Dustin who I seen .He said he get back with me with my total money back.I had the autocal up for sale on here too.with my Ecm.If it is so great why didnt.some one buy it..I flashed my stock.tune back in and runs good not a miss.Not going to be with out my truck for a week so they can dick around and send it back.

How would you be "without a truck" for a week if its running on a stock tune??? You dont have to send back the ECM if you bought an Autocal do you?

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Mike lays carpet big commercial jobs10000 squad ft. Homes 5 to 6000 squad ft. When he has to carry 3 full carpet rolls pad tools whatever he needs his truck he can't be without an ecm for a.week or god forbid 2 weeks at a time.When he says he can't be without it its not like he can take the wife to work and use her car LOL.I would love nothing more then to see these guys make it right on both sides.I'm sure this isn't the last thread these guys are going to be on.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
The tune could be loaded in the ecm and autocal returned is what Dustin is saying so the ecm needs to be wiped clean to ensure the tune still isn't in there.Like getting the tune for free.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
My opinion the bastard lies alot.Beware he says alot but its alot of BS.Once he has your money good luck on getting it it back when you have a issue over and over..Just like the bastard said in a quote above Good luck.;)

It is very obvious that you are a dumb ass.
1) Please explain to me what you don't grasp about "TUNES ARE LOCKED"
2) Please explain to me how a person can monitor injection timing by riding in a truck? I would love to meet these 2 guys that can feel when timing has dropped 10*

If ATP is that awful cut your losses and move on. Let your 2 masta tunas write some tunes for your truck

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
You can still log a locked Ecm truck just fine. And wot its easy to see if there's something being limited. Half throttle is just guessing. There should be no limiting of 10* that's just crazy in a wot run. And most likely from tuning, I don't see what mechanicly can limit that unless something like his fprv is blowing open and the tune kills fuel injection and way lowers rail pressureto help reclose it or something of that nature. But unlikely imo, because all that would need to be done is let off the throttle and your good to go again.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

maxpwr69

Learning
Jul 8, 2009
Rapid city South Dakota
So what I'm getting from all of this is.... ATP is no different than any other vender out there.(no offense to ATP, just saying) They do the job they do and do it well, but you always seem to have at least one complaint. I have seen basicly the same thing on the other vendor's as well. 1000 great comments and one not so good. Dustin I will be calling you soon. Hopefully I will be one of the 1000.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
It is very obvious that you are a dumb ass.
1) Please explain to me what you don't grasp about "TUNES ARE LOCKED"
2) Please explain to me how a person can monitor injection timing by riding in a truck? I would love to meet these 2 guys that can feel when timing has dropped 10*

If ATP is that awful cut your losses and move on. Let your 2 masta tunas write some tunes for your truck

If i Paid $600 and got kicked in the nuts I know I wouldn't walk away.Don't think you would either.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
So what I'm getting from all of this is.... ATP is no different than any other vender out there.(no offense to ATP, just saying) They do the job they do and do it well, but you always seem to have at least one complaint. I have seen basicly the same thing on the other vendor's as well. 1000 great comments and one not so good. Dustin I will be calling you soon. Hopefully I will be one of the 1000.

sounds great bud, look forward to speaking with you :thumb:

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
REALLY?????

PLEASE!!! Tell us which TWO "tuners" think that TIMING has anything to do with what GEAR you are in...

:thumb: I want to hear the answer to this still.

maxpwr69, You will be very happy with the tuning. Let us know how it goes.