LMM: EFI live

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
I sent you many tune logs.You even walked me through it..Then it got blamed on my computer.Which is new.How does two tuners both go a in ride in my truck and say it loses 10 degrees in timiming.when
it hits 4th gear.What ever keep playing your BS games so you dont give me back my money.Careless w
hat your guru say.Had promblems since November. on the black Friday sale.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Ived asked about buying tunes on df through pm and never got anything back multiple times. Guess they don't want my business

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I have plenty of times and noone is there to answer. Granted I will admit, I never once left a message with a call back number

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Ived asked about buying tunes on df through pm and never got anything back multiple times. Guess they don't want my business

We sent several pms back and forth..

i told you the price and if you want to order to call in..

so im confused as to how you never got anything back..

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
I have plenty of times and noone is there to answer. Granted I will admit, I never once left a message with a call back number

Its not that we are here its that we are all busy on the phone and our voicemail message clearly states please leave a message as we dont see all calls and if a message is not left we may not return a call..

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Its not that we are here its that we are all busy on the phone and our voicemail message clearly states please leave a message as we dont see all calls and if a message is not left we may not return a call..

Okay that's fair enough. But on the pms. I never got anything with prices. Just where you asked what kind of tunes I wanted

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
My opinion the bastard lies alot.Beware he says alot but its alot of BS.Once he has your money good luck on getting it it back when you have a issue over and over..Just like the bastard said in a quote above Good luck.;)

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
Think you just crossed the line, I dont know either of you but after that post I believe nothing you say!

Think what you will.I saved all my emails from them.And if you knew it all and seen it like Some others .You be pissed too.

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
REALLY?????

PLEASE!!! Tell us which TWO "tuners" think that TIMING has anything to do with what GEAR you are in...

Exactly !!! You told on yourself bud!! This dude is full of shit!! You must be a complete dumbass to think your one truck in the whole United states is the only truck that ATP can't tune. You need to talk this shit somewhere else . Rob, Dustin , and Monte are all good people and would help anyone with a problem especially if you bought product from them. I don't believe for a minute that there is any problem with the tune.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?3kn1u0
Built motor , duel fuelers , 60's overs , gtx4202r

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
Ask your little bitch.Dustin.I asked him many times for my money.back.Also told.Dustin who I seen .He said he get back with me with my total money back.I had the autocal up for sale on here too.with my Ecm.If it is so great why didnt.some one buy it..I flashed my stock.tune back in and runs good not a miss.Not going to be with out my truck for a week so they can dick around and send it back.

I sent you many tune logs.You even walked me through it..Then it got blamed on my computer.Which is new.How does two tuners both go a in ride in my truck and say it loses 10 degrees in timiming.when
it hits 4th gear.What ever keep playing your BS games so you dont give me back my money.Careless w
hat your guru say.Had promblems since November. on the black Friday sale.

Maybe you should post the logs either in this thread or start a new one.

Cheers
Cindy

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
Ask your little bitch.Dustin.I asked him many times for my money.back.Also told.Dustin who I seen .He said he get back with me with my total money back.I had the autocal up for sale on here too.with my Ecm.If it is so great why didnt.some one buy it..I flashed my stock.tune back in and runs good not a miss.Not going to be with out my truck for a week so they can dick around and send it back.

Honestly your the little bitch lmao !! Go pound sand jackass!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?x1kuhn
Built motor , duel fuelers , 60's overs , gtx4202r