LMM: EFI live

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
First things first, I banned you because in a thread in the EFILive forum Cindy specifically said to stop posting something, but you continued to argue even after I pointed out how you were wrong. If you don't understand why you were banned, you're dumber than I give you credit for.

Second, I welcome a difference of opinion. Especially one based on facts and/or personal experience. I haven't seen you provide either. Why don't you provide your OPINION and provide some data on why you think the way you do.

muddoc

Just add more fuel
Sep 25, 2011
Dayton,Tx
I offered an opinion here with proof and was banned for it.

I told cindy this was not Mike's thread and he came in and destroyed the thread.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!

I told cindy this was not Mike's thread and he came in and destroyed the thread.

You posted your opinion in your very first post of this thread. The rest of your posts were arguing and/or stirring the pot. You were asked to stop and refused to do so. That is why you were banned for 7 days; you were not banned for sharing your opinion.

muddoc

Just add more fuel
Sep 25, 2011
Dayton,Tx
How is that? The op asked for oppinions and Mike gave his!

And he continued to bash said tuner who makes his living from tuning even after it was found out he did not and would not bother to data log the tune so a solution could be found.

That right there should have made mods & admins step in and tell Mike to shut up and move it to PM's since he shared some responsibility in his issues.

Not only would he not try to datalog it he flat out refused to and threw a fit like a petulant child.

But hey I was the only one stirring the pot and starting shit. :thumb:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
And he continued to bash said tuner who makes his living from tuning even after it was found out he did not and would not bother to data log the tune so a solution could be found.

That right there should have made mods & admins step in and tell Mike to shut up and move it to PM's since he shared some responsibility in his issues.

Not only would he not try to datalog it he flat out refused to and threw a fit like a petulant child.

But hey I was the only one stirring the pot and starting shit. :thumb:
He tried data logging and dustin tried talking him threw it and couldn't get it done.So mike sent it in and it still had the same problem as before after being checked.Rob himself said there was nothing he could do for Mike then when it came out n the open Dustin said we will get it taken care of somehow.And here we are slinging shit again,let it rest!

muddoc

Just add more fuel
Sep 25, 2011
Dayton,Tx
it could have been 2-3 posts max from Mike and the rest handled via PM's, since starting shit and stirring the pot are so unproductive here.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
All this does Will is stir up bad shit again.Its just best to let it go the 2 Partys are working towards a solution and that's the important part.

muddoc

Just add more fuel
Sep 25, 2011
Dayton,Tx
You were digging up the old stuff, I just said it wasn't mikes thread and he really had no right to take it as far as he did. But whatever, its all in the past

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
:blah::eek:fftopic:
to the op again. EFI LIVE is the absolute best way to attain tuning for your truck.

In my opinion it is the only formidable option available. Choosing a tuner that calibrates/manipulates the software is your only hard decision. IMO, the easiest tune to install has been from DuramaxTuner, ATP has one more step in thier process. DT tunes build power on the low side of the rpm range, ATP more mid to top end. Just my experience/opinion, i am entitled to it. They run so close 1/4 mi times out of the box, its hard to say whos tune is "better" just more a personal opinion of how you want the tune to feel, who you want to support/work with.

EFI LIVE is the best tuning platform period, diesel or gas.

There are many many other tuners out there, i have had experience with Rob and Nicks tunes so i will comment only about them, and they both know how to rock some ponies outta the dmax. Both companies have great customer service, personally i "get along" better with the guys @ DT. Nothin personal to Rob, Monte or Dustin.

EFI LIVE- Anything less, is just, uncivilized

muddoc

Just add more fuel
Sep 25, 2011
Dayton,Tx
I agree, EFI Live is the best way to go, your only limitation is your checkbook keeping up with making power.

Tuners are tough to pick BUT a well seasoned reputable tuner is your best bet.

This now makes more sense after your comments on Cummins Forum.

For the record, I never asked anyone to ban you. I did ask you to stick to the topic in the other thread...which when looking back on it wasn't the topic of the thread - it was already way off topic.

Cheers
Cindy

muddoc

Just add more fuel
Sep 25, 2011
Dayton,Tx
Cindy I never said anything on Cummins forum (I'm not allowed back there after last summer LOL).

The Neens said:
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one...Seems like you have 2...
clearly your opinion same as above could easily apply in your case