duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Whoa, he's not with us there Pretty Jeans lol.

Question: will the driver be required to pull her tits out? I can't see why it won't help :rofl:

lmao ok sorry guys just seen the new member and assumed one of you was messing with me, when i thought it was you guys i was just teasing, but now that i know its not, its game on for who ever it was lmao :D:D Lmao if you guys wanna find a driver down to play those rules i have no objections :))):happy2:

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Okay lets read this again...

I said "Maybe" saw a valve on the nitrous line.

My question was - if there was a valve won't there be still some nitrous in the lines after the valve is closed and bottle taken off? Was that a honest question or no? Say not even your truck I am saying anyones vehicle.

not to mention cause you being soooooo "honest" you started out your shit thread by "asking" me if i was going to pull the bottles from behind my seat and everywhere else lol so dont try and play all innocent now!!!! to late buddy

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
Hey Dimitri, I heard on the internet your tires are filled with nawwwwzzzz. Since it's heavier than air, the tires get lighter going down the track and that's why you trap such high MPH. Is this true? :D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Hey Dimitri, I heard on the internet your tires are filled with nawwwwzzzz. Since it's heavier than air, the tires get lighter going down the track and that's why you trap such high MPH. Is this true? :D

:hug::hug::roflmao::roflmao: that just made my night lol how the hell ya been man, we have not seen you out, hows the truck running??

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
spoken like a true key board internet racer, Example A :roflmao::D Come off rude then try to ask a question then try to craw fish backwords all in just a few posts, classic lmao
So I guess example B is your posting style?

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
Pretty sure there wouldnt be enough volume in those little lines to do anything even if it was tried. Unless maybe your hidding some 3" lines on the truck:D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Dimitri, when is this dyno event at H&S? I wouldn't mind being there.

hell yeah man come out! im still trying to get details, one of my best friends jermy just started for them so ill have him keep me posted on details as they come and let everyone know, i have a feeling it should be a blast tho :D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
So I guess example B is your posting style?

im real, you dont like it dont read it josh!!!! i can be the nicest person and help out anyone i can, i have good easy going posts most of the time, then lately i have been taking a more tell it how it is approach!!!!! Im not on this forum to gain work or personally better my situation, i post simply to speak when i feel its needed, or when it time to just cut the shit !!!!!!!!!! as it were........

Last edited:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Are you sure a any female will be able to stab the throttle and not let off? Im not sure I have the balls:D

Haters gonna hate bud, just a fact of life. I think your trucks will run the same no matter who is behind the wheel. Just make sure you post vids of her big cans & maybe the dyno run...

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Are you sure a any female will be able to stab the throttle and not let off? Im not sure I have the balls:D

Haters gonna hate bud, just a fact of life. I think your trucks will run the same no matter who is behind the wheel. Just make sure you post vids of her big cans & maybe the dyno run...

lol i sure hope so man, i have went and oppened my mouth now so i gotta come through, ill try and weed through them as the day goes, maybe start small talk here and there, see if any have motor back ground lol you got it man, its st george im sure will find a hot one !!!:D:D:woott:

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
I used to live in Jeezy (st.George) and know some hot chicks.... How do I get them to the DYNO? any Idears? :roflmao: