super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure
Your what?

Im going to a dyno day in late June, I will spike the dyno with my huge S480 cuz it hits hard like Kesha and show ya'll

YAY!!! Go for it Brian! Here the secret. Run -20AN lines (100ft), then shut the valve off and just run whats in the lines. You'll breach the 2000hp mark FIRST! PREPARE TO YIELD DEMETRI!!!

Sorry, Must be the 151 Bacardi. No lady drinks thank you. :D

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
YAY!!! Go for it Brian! Here the secret. Run -20AN lines (100ft), then shut the valve off and just run whats in the lines. You'll breach the 2000hp mark FIRST! PREPARE TO YIELD DEMETRI!!!

Sorry, Must be the 151 Bacardi. No lady drinks thank you. :D

lmao that guy made my day!!! i mean seriously, but thats what i deal with is people just like that, but look how awsome it is to hear everyone make fun of that comment, thats why i started this thread, he may hate but fall on def ears from here on out!!:D:D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Only if I get to set in the backseat with at least 4 of them. :hug: :roflmao:

Plus, You need me, I have their numbers. ::bow:

hey hey hey all yall dont leave me out of this lol, bring some girls for the truck too hahaha will make them line up like those real world shows and interview them lol :D:D:D turn the dyno day into a real world show :roflmao:

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Im not sure what you mean by that? :confused:

But no, I cant make it to TS unfortunately. Too busy with work here, taking the week off to go to DPC has put be too far behind as it is. I will be at Scheids in August though.

what do you think it means ben!!!! you have not said sorry yet,!! just cause were done with dpc does not mean you still dont owe me that apology:D:D Keep in mind tim and i are cool, you and I still need to have a good talk over a beer!! and if your so inclined to decline well then ill give you door 2, but thats the hard way!! door 1 is the easy way!:D A cold beer and a sorry will do just fine, the awsome thing is ben, you know ill be somewhere eventually where you are,its just a matter of time:woott::D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
:alc: Beer is good. haha. Neither of us will be at TS, unfortunately, but hopefully another time later this year we'll all be at the same place and you guys can drink it out.

Thanks for the help, and good luck at TS :woott:

thanks man, good job again at dpc, all dpc competitors seem to shine years after, im excited to see you out kicking tail, let me know if i can help man!!

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Demitri, why don't you just use the dyno as it was intended for? Take it to the track and lay down the law.
Like I told you last week, I could pay someone to make me look good on the dyno :D:thumb:

Hot pants :roflmao:

yoooooooooooooo rally monkey whats up bro, you going to be at ts, i plan on it man, lol will see if the engine stays alive tho, im a lil nervous after my dyno day at industrial, i never that 1500 plus fuel only would ever be possible!

super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure
what do you think it means ben!!!! you have not said sorry yet,!! just cause were done with dpc does not mean you still dont owe me that apology:D:D Keep in mind tim and i are cool, you and I still need to have a good talk over a beer!! and if your so inclined to decline well then ill give you door 2, but thats the hard way!! door 1 is the easy way!:D A cold beer and a sorry will do just fine, the awsome thing is ben, you know ill be somewhere eventually where you are,its just a matter of time:woott::D

The thing is here, if I may, is I had the opportunity to have been around LOTS of folks that ended up needing to apologize to me for one thing or another. Never got it. Does it make them bad? No. It just shows me how folks see things differently and this is what makes the world go round. If every one thought the same and did the same, what challenges would we have? What progress would we have. The truth of the matter is this. What makes us who we are is defined by how we get along with those that we DON'T agree with, and how we deal with it. Not with who we only always agree with and think the same as. What's the challenge in that? Where's the self improvement that were always in quest of? Lets face it. We will always need to agree to disagree unfortunately.

Off my soap box now. :eek:

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I have been involved in some stupid threads over the years but this one tops the cake :thumb:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I have been involved in some stupid threads over the years but this one tops the cake :thumb:

lol awwwww is it josh, man must have been rough to read through 8 pages of comments , while never posting till now, then claiming your part of it :hug: fewww your thumbs up sure set the tone tho, thanks man:thumb:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
The thing is here, if I may, is I had the opportunity to have been around LOTS of folks that ended up needing to apologize to me for one thing or another. Never got it. Does it make them bad? No. It just shows me how folks see things differently and this is what makes the world go round. If every one thought the same and did the same, what challenges would we have? What progress would we have. The truth of the matter is this. What makes us who we are is defined by how we get along with those that we DON'T agree with, and how we deal with it. Not with who we only always agree with and think the same as. What's the challenge in that? Where's the self improvement that were always in quest of? Lets face it. We will always need to agree to disagree unfortunately.

Off my soap box now. :eek:

well said and i agree with you, such is why i have offered to buy him a beer and talk it out, thats how im dealing with someone i dont agree with, i went overboard at dpc im sure some would say but am a lil wiser now moving to a beer and chat :D