duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
so i have given this alot thought, for those of you that think our numbers are just dyno spikes!!! i have devised a great plan, H and S will be hosting a dyno comp at the end of the year some time in September i think, at their comp i will pull a random girl out of the crowd and let her go for it in overkill, im said to have the dyno figured out right!! I can SPIKE it persay?? So this should be awsome for those who claim bull shit and hate, custom auto dually as well will have a random girl driver from the crowd, might even be a guy who knows, will do a random drawing so people dont think we had time to train a girl that, just so happens to be in the crowd, i already thought of the bull shit that one will think to say :D:D:D

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
if a dyno pull in a 9 sec truck doesnt get her going she doesnt have a pulse LOL.

i think its a good plan

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I figure a post of the dyno graph should put to rest the spike rumors. It's easy to see a spike on a graph.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I figure a post of the dyno graph should put to rest the spike rumors. It's easy to see a spike on a graph.

naaa thats to easy to just post a real graph, i have hundreds of those graphs that sho true, na lets give people a show, a built truck that can be dynoed by a random person in the crowd says alot more than a dyno sheet :D:D:D I can get the graph posted up to tho from dpc it looks really nice :)

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
What the fvck, spike... You still dwelling on this!? Get a hair cut:D

haha yeah it just kinda sucks to listen to all the bla bla bla from internet racers when all they do is run there fingers, lets step this up to a different level, hell maybe mtv might jump on board will do a dyno spiking country tour lmoa

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
The only "spiking" I see true is once the bottle hits, say in that few few different hundred RPM's of the sample pull.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Looks legit as any other dyno sheet ive seen.....

2zgax04.jpg