DuramaxDiesels.com Forum is up for sale.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Shoo! Thank goodness! I couldn't think of a better person to be taking the reigns. We all extend a sincere token of gratitude to Pat, Kat & Rob for creating and maintaining our little corner of the web. And we thank James for taking it under his wing. I 've checked if almost daily for about a decade. This place is a part of my being now. So glad to know it's going to continue on and in good hands for the task. :thumb:

dndj

Boost!
Apr 13, 2019
Oregon
Thanks for stepping up and keeping this site alive James. I really appreciate the help you've given me with my LB7. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Cool shit coming as far as parts/tuning or are you talking about the forum? :hehe:

Last edited:

RitzBlitz

May 20, 2010
Ritzville, Wa
Congrats! Was worried about the direction the forum may go but looks like it will be in good hands! I’d pretty much abandoned my mod spot on df because I couldn’t even stand logging in over there after the changeover.

Chavez91

People Go Outside?
May 30, 2012
Heh. Wouldn't you like to know
Well look who dropped in. :thumb::D

Ill be making my way over to Cali beginning of March, Im making it a priority to swing by and say hi! :thumb:

The big question is, if you're ready to build Aisin Transmissions :hug:

He stopped by my house yesterday with Jon. Boy is there cool shit comin :D :D

:secret::secret:

We just need to decide how determined James likes his warranty. lol

Ive already accepted the RAM warranty as being long gone lol

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Ill be making my way over to Cali beginning of March, Im making it a priority to swing by and say hi! :thumb:

The big question is, if you're ready to build Aisin Transmissions :hug:

:secret::secret:

We just need to decide how determined James likes his warranty. lol

Ive already accepted the RAM warranty as being long gone lol

Call me when you can.

Benny315

Benny
Feb 11, 2019
Backwoods, Savannah, NY
Hat's off to you James. I do not know anybody here personally but I feel like I know alot of you guys just by reading so much here. This is my only go-to for my truck, without this place and you all posting the info I would have never got my truck going myself, plus the more I read here the more I find about other interesting stuff. Just trying to find where I fit in here is all, most of you guys are beyond my level. I never had fb or anything so this is been my fb for the past couple years, if I would have only found this place sooner. I was looking for a hat's off emoji icon,, maybe some more funny icon's coming? Great work everybody !!