"Diesel bros"

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah
Agreed, no one forces anyone to watch it.

The show makes "The Muscle" seem like he's a dumb ass but if you pay attention you realize its not really the case.
there is so much script and fiction involved that people are taking way to seriously

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
there is so much script and fiction involved that people are taking way to seriously
Exactly. I watch it for entertainment and it's good at that. It's pretty funny.

This show or not I don't think the EPA could get anymore out of hand. They have access to YouTube just like all of us and there is much worse garbage on there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
how does that even happen :spit:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Thats a night a few of us will never forget.....Joe and the damn stripper that none of us would touch with a 10 ft pole. We drank enough booze that night to kill a small army. Raymer got his teeth kicked loose by a stripper lap dancing on him. Kicked out of a strip club. I may or may not have broken a limo when i shoulder checked the side of it running from the cops..... Alcohol was involved.....there's plenty more that can't or won't be repeated:D

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Thats a night a few of us will never forget.....Joe and the damn stripper that none of us would touch with a 10 ft pole. We drank enough booze that night to kill a small army. Raymer got his teeth kicked loose by a stripper lap dancing on him. Kicked out of a strip club. I may or may not have broken a limo when i shoulder checked the side of it running from the cops..... Alcohol was involved.....there's plenty more that can't or won't be repeated:D

That's a story for the grand kids.... That night was straight out of a movie.....just wish there wasn't evidence of what I did . I'm grinning right now:angel:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
To me the icing on the cake was them getting their butts handed to the at UCC. Typical throw everything together, brag about it, and then shit hits the fan. Real winners. Gtfo and take your wife's cut off jeans with you. Laughing stock of the diesel scene.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
The extremists on either side of the fence always make it miserable for the rest of us.

I don't care if your a tree hugging, Bernie loving, rainbow flag waving liberal. Or an extreme right winger, proving how "free" he is by waving his guns in the air while blowing smoke on someone. Either way your an IDIOT!

God help us all.......

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
The extremists on either side of the fence always make it miserable for the rest of us.

I don't care if your a tree hugging, Bernie loving, rainbow flag waving liberal. Or an extreme right winger, proving how "free" he is by waving his guns in the air while blowing smoke on someone. Either way your an IDIOT!

God help us all.......

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT

God help us all.......

Couldn't have said it better myself.
I agree. This should be interesting

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Goss

Apr 4, 2016
Mulberry Grove, Il
I am a 38 year old, retired military long time truck guy, just bought my first diesel March of this year. Been hauling horses since i was 16, my last truck was a half ton with a goose-neck i pulled a 5k stock trailer with 3 horses, i was very close to the limit. Point being I'm not a flat brim millennial. Needless to say I'm still learning about diesels. Now my only goal is longevity and a little more power isn't bad either. That being said, i have watched the show and I still do from time to time, not that I am learning near what I do on here, but as a newbie, it gives me ideas to look up. Same note, they do sell parts and stuff (I have a local shop I go to), but it allows me to shop around. I get the point about "roaling coal" and it's not for me either, but this is America and everyone is entitled to their own preferences, yes even liberals. I do see the need to be conservative and educate the public, but if a television show ruins an entire market, then it was in trouble anyway. Now, the show reminds me of duck dynasty for trucks and yes I occasionally check out the dynasty guys too. Prior to being TV stars they were clean cut church folks, but hey "rednecks" and beards are in and sell ratings. I don't watch much tv, but the thing is, they make me laugh because of some of the things they do, i find it funny. After seeing and doing some serious things, i like light entertainment. That is all it is entertainment. I wont take sides in the debate, but I will say this, for sheer entertainment, it beats Glee or anything my wife likes. From a NOOB standpoint, i found this site by watching them, as well as parts and got an idea of what i wanted for my truck. Which i have a FASS (95), Sump and tune and that's as far as my truck will go. But had i not stopped and watched it, I wouldn't have looked into modding my truck or even looking at forums. I usually only search guns, hunting and team roping stuff. Now, I look at diesels as well. So I can't speak for all, but it has brought one person more into responsible diesel ownership. And if i do take the time to watch v, and its on and nothing else peeks my interest, ill watch it. That one dude cracks me up when he falls and gets hurt. I have a 12 year old sense of humor.

Suge White

Jul 4, 2016
Queen Creek, AZ
I am a 38 year old, retired military long time truck guy, just bought my first diesel March of this year. Been hauling horses since i was 16, my last truck was a half ton with a goose-neck i pulled a 5k stock trailer with 3 horses, i was very close to the limit. Point being I'm not a flat brim millennial. Needless to say I'm still learning about diesels. Now my only goal is longevity and a little more power isn't bad either. That being said, i have watched the show and I still do from time to time, not that I am learning near what I do on here, but as a newbie, it gives me ideas to look up. Same note, they do sell parts and stuff (I have a local shop I go to), but it allows me to shop around. I get the point about "roaling coal" and it's not for me either, but this is America and everyone is entitled to their own preferences, yes even liberals. I do see the need to be conservative and educate the public, but if a television show ruins an entire market, then it was in trouble anyway. Now, the show reminds me of duck dynasty for trucks and yes I occasionally check out the dynasty guys too. Prior to being TV stars they were clean cut church folks, but hey "rednecks" and beards are in and sell ratings. I don't watch much tv, but the thing is, they make me laugh because of some of the things they do, i find it funny. After seeing and doing some serious things, i like light entertainment. That is all it is entertainment. I wont take sides in the debate, but I will say this, for sheer entertainment, it beats Glee or anything my wife likes. From a NOOB standpoint, i found this site by watching them, as well as parts and got an idea of what i wanted for my truck. Which i have a FASS (95), Sump and tune and that's as far as my truck will go. But had i not stopped and watched it, I wouldn't have looked into modding my truck or even looking at forums. I usually only search guns, hunting and team roping stuff. Now, I look at diesels as well. So I can't speak for all, but it has brought one person more into responsible diesel ownership. And if i do take the time to watch v, and its on and nothing else peeks my interest, ill watch it. That one dude cracks me up when he falls and gets hurt. I have a 12 year old sense of humor.

Hehe. I like it for the same reason too, entertainment. Maybe it's a military thing, 40 year old thing, or the fact that I still laugh at farts. They found a niche that gets them paid, paid well probably. Im not a fan of skinny pants wearing country music stars either but I'd certainly wear the jeans for the money. I'm more embarrassed at how I have to play fake nice with all the idiots I deal with on a daily basis at work but like all of us, I need the money. Welcome to the incredible world of the Duramax (I'm brand new also) and thanks for your service brother.

Goss

Apr 4, 2016
Mulberry Grove, Il
Hehe. I like it for the same reason too, entertainment. Maybe it's a military thing, 40 year old thing, or the fact that I still laugh at farts. They found a niche that gets them paid, paid well probably. Im not a fan of skinny pants wearing country music stars either but I'd certainly wear the jeans for the money. I'm more embarrassed at how I have to play fake nice with all the idiots I deal with on a daily basis at work but like all of us, I need the money. Welcome to the incredible world of the Duramax (I'm brand new also) and thanks for your service brother.

Thanks for yours as well, although I will disagree, that skinny pants crap is not, country. There is still good country out there, check out Shooter Jennings, Chris Knight, Turnpike Troubadours, Cody Johnson, etc.....lol must because a military/country boy thing....Farts are hilarious, wish my wife would figure that out!......

CentolaCCSB

It will probably break
Nov 2, 2015
Mass
Thanks for yours as well, although I will disagree, that skinny pants crap is not, country. There is still good country out there, check out Shooter Jennings, Chris Knight, Turnpike Troubadours, Cody Johnson, etc.....lol must because a military/country boy thing....Farts are hilarious, wish my wife would figure that out!......

Just farted now, got the ole' side elbow from her. Not as amused as I was :roflmao: