"Diesel bros"

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I really wanted to stay out of this, but c'mon! A guy named "Teabagger" goes to a strip joint and gets a shit stain on himself from a (male) stripper. Like you couldn't see that coming?! The mental-image does sting a bit :eek:

calereeves

Displaced Texan
Jul 13, 2011
I'm honestly a little disappointed in myself for having just read through all 13 pages of this in one sitting. I need to go do something mentally taxing to redeem myself.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I welcome all you "truck builders" to challenge my truck to any competition you can think of oh wait it's already in the ultimate callout challenge going up against the best lmao my trucks been in the 9s way before most of you guys even had efi. Good talk fellas

Are you the one on the show that dont know how to hoist a engine? Almost dropped the lb7?

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Does nobody watch gold rush??? Discovery has done very well with that show.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Too bad Todd created the show... would be much better without him in it. Or send my off to South America again to find 3 diamonds :roflmao:

I like watching Tony and Parker, seems like they are actually trying to make money and it shows.

Are you the one on the show that dont know how to hoist a engine? Almost dropped the lb7?

Looked staged to me.

I finally broke down and watched the show when I had the flu Friday/Saturday. I didn't want to watch it because of all the whiners saying how bad it was. I follow Dave Sparks on IG and have chatted back and forth with him a few times in messages. Great guy, super nice and it seems like he busts his ass to get his company and the show where it is.

I watched the newest show Monday, commercials and all because I think he's a good guy and would support the show. They had a lot to sort out with editing and camera angles and such and that's me watching and I know little to nothing about television. You can see the progression of how editing has gotten better as well. Them spraying the LB7 Duramax with ether after they knew it was an anti-theft issue was pretty dumb but whatever. I was stumped the same way with my reg cab after swapping in the leather interior and BCM from an 04 suburban. Did the relearn and done.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I'm honestly a little disappointed in myself for having just read through all 13 pages of this in one sitting. I need to go do something mentally taxing to redeem myself.

Try changing your windshield wiper blades. That should hold you for a half a day.:rofl:

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah

You know this is a tv show with drama involved right? Do you really believe everything on tv is real or true? Come on guy use your brain and realize what you are watching.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
i realize this show is not for everyone with that being said its for entertainment and if it doesn't entertain you don't watch it problem solved

Agreed, no one forces anyone to watch it.

The show makes "The Muscle" seem like he's a dumb ass but if you pay attention you realize its not really the case.