"Diesel bros"

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Are you saying the the length of feet correlate to the length of something else?

:dontknow:;)

:roflmao: i dont know, i believe it was a theory he was testing. wasnt one i wanted to confirm with him. You know the truck i drive :D

bigmackmiller

Nov 30, 2008
Kokomo, IN
I finally just watched it too and I wasn't really impressed. I don't watch those shows expecting to really learn much but I like seeing cool technology. That willys was boring. Anyone can swap a 4bt, th400, 1 tons and leaf spring lift under a truck. I'd like to see something more custom. 4 link, coil overs and some type of modern common rail with a matching trans. My dad and I built/restored a bedlined Willys almost 10 years ago. View attachment 40850

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Those are cool old trucks, have one local to me that i'm tempted to buy

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
James is a dancer there and specializes in lap dances for men only. Brian was his #1 client Monday night. :D

LMAO!! that sounds about right... well, other than I don't know who would want that balding ugly ass James dancing on them. He is probably just one of the morning fill in people, you know, he ones they have there just to have someone there during the off peek hours :roflmao: