Desert Diesel Nationals AZ

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
We called the Hampton Inn in Surprise. The rooms are running around $199.00 a night. If you tell them that you are coming to the diesel race at Speed World the rate should be $109.00 - $129.00 depending on the room you book.

199 a night? Wow, must be a suite.:rofl:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Looks like Sunrise is about the closest place. There is a Motel 6 there for about $75. That's about the most expensive one I've found. Bowling Green was $27.:D But they take dogs, and I travel with now two of them.

Here is a link to what's available. http://www.kayak.com/r/QZdB_9

Last edited:

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
I usually just sleep where I fall. Race trailer and a sleeping bag works for me.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
so who is actually going and will be racing at this event

Been a couple of thread on this event and some fun call outs and smack, but since it is now only a month away, who is actually going and racing??

We'll be there with two trucks to race. Who else is going for sure? I heard some can't make it. Also heard that maybe a couple of new Promod trucks might be making their debut at this event. lets get a for real head count.:thumb:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Been a couple of thread on this event and some fun call outs and smack, but since it is now only a month away, who is actually going and racing??

We'll be there with two trucks to race. Who else is going for sure? I heard some can't make it. Also heard that maybe a couple of new Promod trucks might be making their debut at this event. lets get a for real head count.:thumb:

I am for sure Ken , unless i hit a issue with the motor or something i should be ready in time .

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I will be there. Praying my truck will last for another run or 2... :eek: :D

I will also be bringing a 21' flatbed.

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Really looking forward to seeing the truck, you have worked your butt off on it this winter.:thumb:

Thanks Ken , I just hope it all pays off :baby: pretty nervous about having to dial the truck in down there , as many things as i have changed ( whole truck bumper to bumper ) there is alot that could need tweeking or just may not work worth a Damn it will be fun to find out though !

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Thanks Ken , I just hope it all pays off :baby: pretty nervous about having to dial the truck in down there , as many things as i have changed ( whole truck bumper to bumper ) there is alot that could need tweeking or just may not work worth a Damn it will be fun to find out though !

I would think dialing in the 4 link might take some time for sure. Saw your name in the latest issue of Diesel World I think it was on the dyno results from II?, #3 over all, #1 on twins and I think #1 on diesel only congrats. Not sure of the magazine, was looking at the store, too cheap to buy one.:D

Last edited:

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
The real race is basically my S472 vs. Stock Headstuds!!

I'm gonna be pushin the throttle with my baby toe LOL :eek:

Turbotug

BEER SLAYER
Sep 3, 2006
Phoenix
I should be there too.

I can also bring a trailer. But, as Brian mentioned, ya gotta fit between the fenders..:D

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
The real race is basically my S472 vs. Stock Headstuds!!

I'm gonna be pushin the throttle with my baby toe LOL :eek:
Are we racing for Pink slips so I can hand you your butt in 2wd??? :D:D:baby:
I should be there too.

I can also bring a trailer. But, as Brian mentioned, ya gotta fit between the fenders..:D

Your actually going to make it Brandon?? :D

Last edited: