Desert Diesel Nationals AZ

NemesisDP

Apr 20, 2008
Bloomfield New Mexico
I will be there with two trucks, the LBZ will be a to haul the LB7 down and back up. Not sure if the ATS trans will hold the new power. Trent and Dmitri want to do a tranny before then but I dont hae time to drive to Utah:mad:. Might see if I can get a high 12 out of the LBZ with stock tranny:D. Maybe an 11.5 with the LB7:dontknow:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I will be there with two trucks, the LBZ will be a to haul the LB7 down and back up. Not sure if the ATS trans will hold the new power. Trent and Dmitri want to do a tranny before then but I dont hae time to drive to Utah:mad:. Might see if I can get a high 12 out of the LBZ with stock tranny:D. Maybe an 11.5 with the LB7:dontknow:

Trent wants to do the tranny , Dimitri wants to watch Trent do it and try to take credit for it :hello: :rofl:

Last edited:

MaxPowerLB7

Amateur
Nov 8, 2007
Spanish Fork, UT
Trent wants to do the tranny , Dimitri wants to watch Trent do it and try to take credit for it :hello: :rofl:

Ya Maybe but don't forget that I designed the parts you put in your builds.:hug::rolleyes:

I will be going to Arizona. Hope they're nice to folks that dont have roll cages.

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Damn as many of them as Dimitri has smoked you would think he could build one in his sleep.:rofl:

Come on Ken, I got alot of passes out of his last trans ( 50-75) , but ya at the beggining of the year before I got my hands on it he was wadding them up about everytime out maybe every other :rofl: Mikes the man and all of his idea's worked as promised !

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Come on Ken, I got alot of passes out of his last trans ( 50-75) , but ya at the beggining of the year before I got my hands on it he was wadding them up about everytime out maybe every other :rofl: Mikes the man and all of his idea's worked as promised !

I was thinking about last spring before he got his roll bar, had it running pretty good at Firebird but tranny wasn't liking it at all. Hope he makrs it to Phoenix.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I will be going to Arizona. Hope they're nice to folks that dont have roll cages.

Play dumb and tell them you have never ran it before, the track where the race is being held thought my HTT was a stock turbo and passed me with no fire suit. Yes, it's not right, but they wernt educated on turbo's I guess.

They will let you run a few times with no bar under 11.49. The track closest to me is very strict on everythting, checks wheel locks etc. Play it safe..:thumb:

03-GMC

Let there be light!!
Mar 26, 2009
SLC, Utah
Play dumb and tell them you have never ran it before, the track where the race is being held thought my HTT was a stock turbo and passed me with no fire suit. Yes, it's not right, but they wernt educated on turbo's I guess.

They will let you run a few times with no bar under 11.49. The track closest to me is very strict on everythting, checks wheel locks etc. Play it safe..:thumb:

So wait if they can tell its an aftermarket turbo you have to have a fire suit?

MaxPowerLB7

Amateur
Nov 8, 2007
Spanish Fork, UT

Ya i've been playing this game for a while now.:rolleyes: I was gonna get a roll bar then lost my job so it's not in the budget for now...

So wait if they can tell its an aftermarket turbo you have to have a fire suit?

That was the rule in Boise last year, or so i was told. They didn't bother me in AZ last year with a GT42, but maybe things have changed.