December '22 Chat -- "Shitter's Full!" -- and other Christmas "crap"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Only trip we had planned was this past weekend. Started out good and then turned into a total shit show. We went out to an area by Florence, AZ to wheel with Fish and the suzuki crew. Got out there thursday night and just had to deal with traffic through town. Wasnt all that bad considering it was the middle of rush hour. Friday we wheeled woodpecker and got back by 3ish. let the kids ride their quads and good campfire stories that night. I had no idea that the forecast called for rain saturday till friday night. what ever, its arizona so its like 5 min rain out here. HA wrong...

Saturday was overcast to hell and started raining about 10am. just a slow drizzle. we wheeled Elvis and had a good time. wasnt hard enough to keep everyone in a vehicle but made climbing rocks a challenge. as we finished the trail, rain started coming down harder. It was enough youd get soaked standing out there for 10-15 min so not terrible but a good rain. by time we got back to the trailers, everything had turned to mud and it was that snotty nasty crap. the rain never stopped... By dinner time, 3/4 of the camp had left as some didnt want to deal with it and others were worried about the road flooding. i was worried about neither so we cooked steaks and played board games with the kids. It rained all night and into the next morning. I didnt sleep for shit, neither did Erin and neither did the kids (we didnt sleep because the kids didnt sleep lol). So instead of loading the tracker in the trailer, i had Erin drive it home following behind me and threw the kids quads inside quickly. it was a bit of a sloppy mess getting back to the road but got there easy enough. Then i had to get back up to my house. The drive to my place is all clay as we have been waiting on the last house to be finished on our street before we all get together and chip in for A/B. i had to get a good run from the wash at the bottom of the hill and slip slide everywhere to finally make it to my drive.

Ive still yet to fully unload and im still whooped/tired

Sounds like a Missouri adventure. But hey at least you guys got out there and got to go

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Sounds like a Missouri adventure. But hey at least you guys got out there and got to go
yup! if anything, probably should have left saturday night but otherwise, i wouldnt have changed anything. had no issues with the tracker and my BIL came out saturday to wheel elvis. i pointed him up obsitcles, he thought hed never make but went right up them. Kids had a great time. We let them just have at the mud when we got back. shower was brown for while when we brought them in to clean up lmao

We just aint use to that kind of rain, i guess. Shit, for the first time in many many years, it was foggy as hell going into work. last time i remember this kind of fog was back when i was in first grade!

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
So we are home schooling our kids. My boy is 9 and is Low Functioning Autistic. He has lots of accidents all over the house. He doesn't understand when to go to the bathroom that well, but enough we don't have him in diapers. My daughter is 6 and absolutely amazing with him and smart as a whip.

One of her lessons yesterday was to draw a picture of something that is drenched. So she drew a picture of my son peeing on the floor. 🤣🤣🤣👍😘

Attachments

• 20221129_183903.jpg
    20221129_183903.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 34

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
So we are home schooling our kids. My boy is 9 and is Low Functioning Autistic. He has lots of accidents all over the house. He doesn't understand when to go to the bathroom that well, but enough we don't have him in diapers. My daughter is 6 and absolutely amazing with him and smart as a whip.

One of her lessons yesterday was to draw a picture of something that is drenched. So she drew a picture of my son peeing on the floor. 🤣🤣🤣👍😘
I must say. Even though its a stick figure, for a 6 year old, It is quite detailed with the pee running down his leg... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That deserves an A!!! She clearly understands the material.

I only hope you don't have carpet in your house...

Reactions: 2004LB7

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I must say. Even though its a stick figure, for a 6 year old, It is quite detailed with the pee running down his leg... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That deserves an A!!! She clearly understands the material.

I only hope you don't have carpet in your house...

Yes like I said she is smart as a whip... nothing gets by her... she calls us out on stuff all the time....😥

One of my big projects was Tiling my whole house. I knew it would pay for itself, but I have no idea this would be the reason. The bad thing is he doesn't just pee on the floor like a dog would. Sometimes he grabs it(normally he does take his pants down) and we have had pee on us, cabinets, walls, furniture, and appliances. One of the ones that cracks me up the most is when he pees outside off his swing set/ down the slide. It's a big swing set with a Forte and etc, so there's nothing like pee raining down from 10' in the air. Or the times he pee-ed from the top of the stairs and gets it EVERYWHERE.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Yes like I said she is smart as a whip... nothing gets by her... she calls us out on stuff all the time....😥

One of my big projects was Tiling my whole house. I knew it would pay for itself, but I have no idea this would be the reason. The bad thing is he doesn't just pee on the floor like a dog would. Sometimes he grabs it(normally he does take his pants down) and we have had pee on us, cabinets, walls, furniture, and appliances. One of the ones that cracks me up the most is when he pees outside off his swing set/ down the slide. It's a big swing set with a Forte and etc, so there's nothing like pee raining down from 10' in the air. Or the times he pee-ed from the top of the stairs and gets it EVERYWHERE.
I can only imagine. That must be tough to deal with given the situation. I commend you and your wife.

Reactions: Dozerboy

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Posted one of my cruisers for sale to free
Up some house money.

If anyone knows anyone..

if you know, you might want to post up why the airbag light is on. to some the could be a red flag but if it is something minor not related to a crash or major system problem then they might overlook it

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Reactions: 2004LB7

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
if you know, you might want to post up why the airbag light is on. to some the could be a red flag but if it is something minor not related to a crash or major system problem then they might overlook it

I’m not sure honestly. I can’t get into it with out software and I’ve never felt the need for Toyota to diag it.

Serious buyer I’d make it happen and fix, it’s been on since I’ve had it

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Isn't that the drivers seat belt warning?

Got out early from work (I know! Right?), so I was able to put up the new yard decorations.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Isn't that the drivers seat belt warning?

Got out early from work (I know! Right?), so I was able to put up the new yard decorations.
you know, I didn't really look at all the photos. because you mentioned it I took a look and I agree, it looks like the seatbelt nagger.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Mice suck. Truck died in my parents driveway last week and wouldn't start back up. Open fuse box lid and found some cherry seeds and chewed wiring (couple were green too!), currently have the whole fuse block pulled to clean it up

Attachments

• 20221204_143138.jpg
    20221204_143138.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20221204_143427.jpg
    20221204_143427.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 16

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Mice suck. Truck died in my parents driveway last week and wouldn't start back up. Open fuse box lid and found some cherry seeds and chewed wiring (couple were green too!), currently have the whole fuse block pulled to clean it up
Man I can only imagine that shit done to my truck. its been sitting outside for a few months under a truck cover up on jacks.

I usually have my boys pee around the outside of my truck, heard that helps keep critters away from that area. Maybe not though. So far so good.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Man I can only imagine that shit done to my truck. its been sitting outside for a few months under a truck cover up on jacks.

I usually have my boys pee around the outside of my truck, heard that helps keep critters away from that area. Maybe not though. So far so good.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Our house and parking area is very close to the tree line, I'm sure that hurts things. The inlaws swear by moth balls and drier sheets, but he had some wiring chewed up on the rear of his old truck, I tried the drier sheets in the fuse box before but you can see where critters still eat them LOL . I might stack some moth balls under this fuse block though, can't hurt right?

Status
Not open for further replies.