Edited title for better time :D

Last edited:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Posting from track

Looks like were about to run possibly our last run of the night here in a few minutes. A crap load of cars, a bunch of junk too. :eek:

oh yea, I goofed up my launch on that 12.7 so maybe I can leave the line with my charger actually doing something, lol.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Dale (LBZ) went 13.38 @ 98. Congrats Dale:hug:

Must have been that lucky helmet you borrowed :frog:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
HMMMMMMM, i figured mike go 12.6s or maybe 12.5s..... weird:mad:. Oh well mike, thats better than 13s:hug: Looks like you got more to do to catch up to slowlmm:p Hit me up tomorrow.

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
NICE !!! Congrats to both . Tommy and Mike . :treed: :thumb:

Finally getting those launchs down for the not so slowlmm .

12.40 whoooohooo !!! Glad to hear , especially after feeling the lazy shifts the day before when we were doing a little roadside launch pad testing .

Very Nice !!

Johnny

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Thanks every one i apreciate it the truck was running well. after i made my first pass i was hoping for some more and 2hrs later i got it :D 12.40 at 109.32 and and also finished up the night with a 12.40.11 at 109.56 mph :)

I would like to thank chris for the use of the tools to get my clamps on jason and ralph for helping set up the truck. and also ralph for being the photog for the night :hug: and every one else who continues to help me make the truck quicker. It was a really fun night and afterwards at dennys was even funner ralph scoping on some 50 year old girls :rofl: and spitting coke all over the table. i kept dropping mine lol mike trying to shoot some 4 some behind us :rofl: and the looks on are cnadian frends where pricless I think the exact quote was are dennys arent like this at home :rofl:

here is one vid the rest are uploading they take forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKSWYnmOy_E

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Hahah wish I could have stayed for the afterparty. Some pics my buddy DJ took of us at the line... Ill get vids up later

Tommy
Tommy.jpg

Me
SikDmax.jpg

Mike
Mike.jpg

Jason
Jason.jpg