Cheetah??

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
My downpipe turned up today but no Cheeta and I ordered mine over 2 weeks ago. Not to happy that the UPS brokerage fee and taxes of $111. They used the list price of $397 for the price of the downpipe when it went through customs because that's what was written.:mad:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I just noticed lockup controllers are shipping like crazy so I am worried is all.

Mine is kind of a messed up deal, and I hope that doesnt have anythiing to do with it :(

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Did you try calling them? I'm sure you did, but if not, that's probably the best way to get in touch with someone at Fleece Performance.

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
Things are being taken care of.. Yes Josh is correct about calling.

Mike your turbo and Johnny's are on their way out the door. There were a few assembled and ready but the paying customers are first and sorry to say Mike yours is a messed up deal but I'm not trying to put that on you.. We can only hope that Tommy Kolleck is boxing up that skid of floor epoxy and shipping it this way. Because I'm doing the same with your turbo.

JD yours is in a box waiting to go USPS tomorrow.

The downpipe got drop shipped and they won't lie about the values.. Sorry about that..

Brayden

Shop number is 765.676.5063

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal

Mike your turbo and Johnny's are on their way out the door. There were a few assembled and ready but the paying customers are first and sorry to say Mike yours is a messed up deal but I'm not trying to put that on you.. We can only hope that Tommy Kolleck is boxing up that skid of floor epoxy and shipping it this way. Because I'm doing the same with your turbo.

The downpipe got drop shipped and they won't lie about the values.. Sorry about that..

Brayden

its been sitting here for 5 months. Gave you shipping location on 2-11-09 the pm is below i sent you incase you forgot. not a word from you since so who fault is that ? I told you where it can be picked up its up to you to arange the shipping. balls in your court brayden .

Re: Shiping weight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayden
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowlmm
600 lbs shipped from 90031 on a pallet

It shipped or I need to arrange it?

Appreciate it..

arange it please Thanks Tommy

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario

Brayden

Don't have to be sorry about not lieing, it's not your fault that we get screwed on duty and brokerage fee's. I should have told you to ship it USPS instead, they are alot more reasonable on my end. No worries it's only money.