Cheetah??

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
The only mod in this section is Brayden from what i understood from pats post. So you don't get to tell people to stay out of it here. Josh and I did not make shit stirring posts by any means.

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
The only mod in this section is Brayden from what i understood from pats post. So you don't get to tell people to stay out of it here. Josh and I did not make shit stirring posts by any means.

Jordan , you and I have always been cool and I appreciated you laying off . Me telling you to stay out of it wasnt as a mod it was just a request , thats all . Why come back now to try and aggitate me with a lame post . I saw it as you trying to get under Mikes skin . You and I knew that . Since I was also included somehow . I really figured you said ..... Oh hell i will leave it alone since its johnny asking me .

So what gives bro . Just wanted to give me your 2 cents now .

Geez , did you not read the thank you I gave you

"Jordan showed some respect and I appreciated that . Thanks Jordan Renodmax"

Bout all I am gonna say with the frustrations waiting on my wind back you obviously see in my posts . Thought you were showing more class than I obviously gave you credit for . Oh well its a free country and you can say what you want . You know what they say about opinions .... :D

I will still say thanks for laying off like you did though .

Johnny

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Jordan , you and I have always been cool and I appreciated you laying off . Me telling you to stay out of it wasnt as a mod it was just a request , thats all . Why come back now to try and aggitate me with a lame post . I saw it as you trying to get under Mikes skin . You and I knew that . Since I was also included somehow . I really figured you said ..... Oh hell i will leave it alone since its johnny asking me .

So what gives bro . Just wanted to give me your 2 cents now .

Geez , did you not read the thank you I gave you

"Jordan showed some respect and I appreciated that . Thanks Jordan Renodmax"

Bout all I am gonna say with the frustrations waiting on my wind back you obviously see in my posts . Thought you were showing more class than I obviously gave you credit for . Oh well its a free country and you can say what you want . You know what they say about opinions .... :D

I will still say thanks for laying off like you did though .

Johnny

Dont worry I did to, but all of a sudden he wanted to snap at me too.

this thread was only started cause I just wanted an answer. it wasnt happening in PMs and everytime I called I couldnt talk to Brayden (obviously busy) and the guy that I did talk to kept saying "next week".

I have nothing against Fleece Performance or Brayden. I know there doing what they can. I was just needing a solid answer. I was really hoping I was going to pull with it this weekend but doesnt look like it. No big deal. People get busy and things happen. I was worried with the issue over my turbo was being passed onto me and wondered if I would have to go another route. Jordan obviously had no clue as to what the case was and didnt read any post above him (prolly cause he doesnt like me), so he posted his little remark. After Johnny posted for him to leave it alone as well as I did, he did I was amazed actually, until tonight...

Brayden, Johnny and I both have gotten our answers from you. I say lock the thread now if you want.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
I agree Mike , and sorry for making a mess of your thread . I understand the frustrations as well as you mine . We both just want to run our trucks hard on our turbos we have waited for and wanted some solid answers . Couple guys think its funny to throw in little jabs and act innocent like what .... I was just trying to help . I agree with locking it down . I can do that , but will ask if it can only be done by Brayden . I doubt he would mind if I locked it though . No reason for anymore talk in here .

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
I hope Im not stepping on toes here being a vendor, but at my 'real' work, I overnight/2day whatever products out all the timeif we have an error or if its going to gain me a customer for life or whatever. ESPECIALLY IF ITS OUR FAULT.

Im not laying fault here, I know there were issues with a bad turbo, dont know if parts delays etc came into play as well, but if the turbo is done and its just a matter of getting it to the customer in time for a big event...

Have a good one everyone.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Thats what Mike was told.

I talked to them on Fri and they said they were just putting my injectors together and they were being shipped Fri or Mon. If they are not here for me to work on it after the pulls Sat night I will be very upset. After Sept the pulls are basically done for the year and my truck goes away mid oct for it's winter nap.

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Im sure they are coming for all of us . I knew there was a hold up in the past with better wheel and have waited patiently . Now being told openly it is shipping , until I dont get it I believe they are on there way .

No reason for me to think different .

My only beef was a lack of communication . :hello: