Cheetah??

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Ok guys I hope Fleece comes in here and gets this worked out. But anyone that does not own a modded vvt from fleece please stay out of this thread.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Congrads...Too bad you didn't call me out again though;):D

Hope the new unit works well Mike...

I would have called you out, but I didnt want second place :hug:

actually, there were some pretty sweet nostalgia cars there Chris. Also was your car built in Lake Havasu? I was talking to a guy (actually his name is guy) and we were talking about the old cars and he said he races A/Gas nostalgia and I mentioned you. He told me he has seen a very nice flat black Henry J built out of Havasu??? (not at the street drags, just at some events)

Last edited:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
I would have called you out, but I didnt want second place :hug:

actually, there were some pretty sweet nostalgia cars there Chris. Also was your car built in Lake Havasu? I was talking to a guy (actually his name is guy) and we were talking about the old cars and he said he races A/Gas nostalgia and I mentioned you. He told me he has seen a very nice flat black Henry J built out of Havasu??? (not at the street drags, just at some events)

I haven't met/heard of Guy at any NHRA Nostalgia events that we attend, but there are a few other associations that run A/Gas...

Eric Barker (Barker's Fabrication) built the chassis in our shop in El Monte, Ca...When the car was completed, he relocated to Lake Havasu and hired my brother-in-law (whom also relocated with his family) to work for him...After testing and once no mods or adjustments were needed, he fired my brother-in-law...Apparently he no longer needed him around once he knew he wasn't getting any more checks from my Dad...He has since been MIA and Lake Havasu PD, Arizona labor board and the IRS have been wanting to speak with him...He never delivered product to a customer after taking somewhere between $100,000 and $200,000 in cash up front to build a ProMod car...He's probably headed to North Carolina to work for a Cup team, possible Robby Gordon's...Very talented individual, but has burned way too many bridges...

Back on topic, not sure about his knowledge of the Cheetah:D

Last edited:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Well guys , my cheetah is officially here . Rolled home last night to find the UPS truck backed up to my driveway . And oh hell ya .... it was my cheetah in a box . I jumped up and down like a little kid . Even did a cheetah is here dance in the driveway . LOL

Bolting it on today for a drag racing event Truckin for Kids and Sunday .

Thanks Brayden , Chase and Jeff :thumb:

Last edited: