Calling out Hondarider552

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I beat you James. Your done, I win you loose.

I'll take you up on tha dinner, since I know the limo passed emissions you can pick me up and treat me to Waffle House.

you cheatin bastard. ill remember this when it comes time for your bed setup to be built! :D

but like a good looser, ill buy you waffle house or country host if you wind up going to flag with me one weekend scouting for elk

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I don't have that kind of power.

oh i didnt say you did...... this was most definitely a collaboration of others to set this evil plot into motion. 'scews me while i whip out my corn cob pipe and ponder on this :potty:

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
you cheatin bastard. ill remember this when it comes time for your bed setup to be built! :D

This is Bri Bri we are talking about... you would've half ass'd it even he hadn't cheated! Nobody in their right mind would go full bore for him.

but like a good looser, ill buy you waffle house or country host if you wind up going to flag with me one weekend scouting for elk

Buying him ****-host is one of the most snide evil plots I've heard lately... He'll be like "oh man, this is good" and by the time you drop him back off at levy's he'll be clenching ass cheeks so hard he could make diamonds, and then be peeing out his ass for a week!!! :thumb:

New favorite thread btw :roflmao:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
This is Bri Bri we are talking about... you would've half ass'd it even he hadn't cheated! Nobody in their right mind would go full bore for him.

Buying him ****-host is one of the most snide evil plots I've heard lately... He'll be like "oh man, this is good" and by the time you drop him back off at levy's he'll be clenching ass cheeks so hard he could make diamonds, and then be peeing out his ass for a week!!! :thumb:

New favorite thread btw :roflmao:

Mmmm countryhost.... Martanna's is damn close to taking over. Miss Zips pancakes are bomb though.... lol

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Mmmm countryhost.... Martanna's is damn close to taking over. Miss Zips pancakes are bomb though.... lol

Country host is good hang over food, completely sober, its ok....ish haha.:spit:

Martanna's is damn good, real eggs and such! I haven't had Miss Zips cakes yet, so I can't add any useless feed back on that one lol.

On a different note, have you had satchmo's bbq yet? that place is bomp.com

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Country host is good hang over food, completely sober, its ok....ish haha.:spit:

Martanna's is damn good, real eggs and such! I haven't had Miss Zips cakes yet, so I can't add any useless feed back on that one lol.

On a different note, have you had satchmo's bbq yet? that place is bomp.com

that the place downtown underground?

all this talk of flag has pretty much solidified the fact i will retire up there or move spectrum there if i can :D

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
that the place downtown underground?

all this talk of flag has pretty much solidified the fact i will retire up there or move spectrum there if i can :D

Nope, that place down town went down hill imho... the place I referenced is by cal-ranch on 4th st. I wouldn't mind retiring up there either. I would've stayed up there if they had any kind of job like I have now... being home a few weeks ago was positive encouragement for me to come back to AZ soon!

Beginning-ish of next year I am going to start asking questions about transferring to Chryslers proving grounds near Havasu. Michigan is cool, especially being in the heart of the automotive industry, but AZ is home for sure!

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Nope, that place down town went down hill imho... the place I referenced is by cal-ranch on 4th st. I wouldn't mind retiring up there either. I would've stayed up there if they had any kind of job like I have now... being home a few weeks ago was positive encouragement for me to come back to AZ soon!

Beginning-ish of next year I am going to start asking questions about transferring to Chryslers proving grounds near Havasu. Michigan is cool, especially being in the heart of the automotive industry, but AZ is home for sure!

Yup, agreed. Had I actually had a job worth a damn, I would have never left. About time!! Havasue is still too far though. You can't just pop over and help me destroy shit lol

I'm all about that blueberry pie at Mizz Zipps...

You like them little blue balls all over your face don't ya lmao