Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
:happy2:

I have been slacking :eek:

i would be too after that vacation of yours. very jealous

:happy: Well, I have nothing good to add in this one but I may reach 1200posts one of these days, lol!!! Post on boys, post on!:thumb:

lol hey we could bet on what comes first, the 1200 posts or you finally bringing the white truck in to get done :D :hug:

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I don't know if you'd make a good Mod James. You clearly have little D*** syndrome with that big lifted pickup:D, therefore you'll have an attitude problem which this site doesn't need!!!:D:roflmao: I would know, I've got a big dually.:D:D:hug:

Yellowchevy

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I don't know if you'd make a good Mod James. You clearly have little D*** syndrome with that big lifted pickup:D, therefore you'll have an attitude problem which this site doesn't need!!!:D:roflmao: I would know, I've got a big dually.:D:D:hug:

Yellowchevy

Hahaha you dick head, don't you have a big cummins concoction to go work on?

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
i would be too after that vacation of yours. very jealous

lol hey we could bet on what comes first, the 1200 posts or you finally bringing the white truck in to get done :D :hug:

Sad but true story... Still waiting on my cross member and some motivation to do something with it!:roflmao:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I beat you James. Your done, I win you loose.

I'll take you up on tha dinner, since I know the limo passed emissions you can pick me up and treat me to Waffle House.