AV fair results pics and videos

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Kat is there a way you can send that to me in email? so i can play it on WMP? (windows media player)? email is [email protected]

It's almost 26 meg and it it .wmv file. E-mail on the way but not sure it will go e-mail. If you don't get it in a little while PM your address I will send you a copy by snail mail.

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
I hope D'Amico and the Soup Nazi were humbled, after all Nick is the driving the TTS Flagship, did he cry on Steve's shoulder when he lost..............:baby:

they better get a automatic fire extiguisher system for the turbo. It took about 30-40 seconds to spool the turbo. When he went by it was almost white hot. Hopefully someone got a shot of it. I thought the truck might go on fire

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Did anyone get a video of Matt's pull ?

they better get a automatic fire extiguisher system for the turbo. It took about 30-40 seconds to spool the turbo. When he went by it was almost white hot. Hopefully someone got a shot of it. I thought the truck might go on fire

I think Wes got these vids too. I went back and looked on the camera and that thing was glowing so HOT it was crazy.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Congrats Everyone

Congrats Justin too on your first pull.

We stuck a hypertech in his truck on the way over so he could keep up. everything else was stock except for tie rod sleeves and braces. I bult him some suspension stops and gave him a couple tips, and the guy out pulls me :rofl:

I fet I did pretty good. I was running a set of nitto 420s tires and they were prolly the worst idea for that track. I dont think I ever got traction :D

Overall it was a blast. I had a good time. Thanks to Craig and crew, Betty and everyone else involved letting us have a smooth pull.

I think next year it will not be a ford vs. dodge vs. chevy, but a guy vs. girl :happy2:

Us guys got our asses handed to us this year :D

See ya next year.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master

I think Wes got these vids too. I went back and looked on the camera and that thing was glowing so HOT it was crazy.

I need a new desktop PIC..........:rofl:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Few more.....

[YOUTUBE]PmBrIKHmBB8[/YOUTUBE]

V12 tractor...starts a little fire

[YOUTUBE]48egEEr1HCU[/YOUTUBE]

Nick D Amico.... pause the video about 1:20 in and you can see the up pipes glowing.

after watching that again, looks like it took over a minute to get the turbo up.

[YOUTUBE]5UZnTMpJOrA[/YOUTUBE]

Doug Lindsay.....

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thanks Everyone and special thanks to Pat and Robert for getting my truck ready so all I had to do was drive :hug:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
More...

[YOUTUBE]SD0bOoI51K4[/YOUTUBE]

Matt Larson.....

[YOUTUBE]vkiDLFpxhC0[/YOUTUBE]

Not sure who this is.... Truck had a SmknDmx plate