Allison Trans-Brake

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
So how are the prototypes working? Season is in full swing any reports back yet?

To be 100% honest, with the move/ setting up the new facility i have not had the time to put into this project lately. Now that we are settled i will be getting a few built to send out. Evan@ limitless will be the first to have one, mainly because we will be working together to find out what exactly we will need to do inside the transmission to prepare for the abuse of the TB

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Evan is the man he can both build and abuse an Allison LOL :thumb:
Thanks for the reply Andrew!!!

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Updating this thread with some info, sent a 6speed TB VB to Evan@Limitless along with a bump box/safety switch. We will be working exclusively on this project together untill we are satisfied with an outcome. I've been recieving alot of calls about this recently as well as George, so we look forward to hearing what an outside mind has to say. Special thanks to the G-unit for getting me the goods built. Should be a good learning experience.

Last edited:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Updating this thread with some info, sent a 6speed TB VB to Evan@Limitless along with a bump box/safety switch. We will be working exclusively on this project together untill we are satisfied with an outcome. I've been recieving alot of calls about this recently as well as George, so we look forward to hearing what an outside mind has to say. Special thanks to the G-unit for getting me the goods built. Should be a good learning experience.

Im looking forward to the testing. I'm building a transmission specifically for it tomorrow and will have everything in next week.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
This is awesome. Excited to see the results. I wonder how much it will hold. And how the rest of the driveline will hold up to the shock.

It definitely takes the load off during staging but that initial hit when you take off I what I'm wondering about.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
What power range is the truck your installing it in if you don't mind me asking Evan?

Starting in the 600hp range to see what fails then we will be working our way up. I have no issue breaking my own stuff to figure what's going to be needed to make this work. Other then hard parts c3's are not going to be easy make live but with what we already learned from last year we have a head start on making them.

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
Starting in the 600hp range to see what fails then we will be working our way up. I have no issue breaking my own stuff to figure what's going to be needed to make this work. Other then hard parts c3's are not going to be easy make live but with what we already learned from last year we have a head start on making them.

If anyone will figure it out, I'm sure it's you buddy. I assume the ole lbz is taking one for the team then?

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Looking forward to how this works in Mike's truck. Might have to look more into this for the next time I need a refresh.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
This is awesome. Excited to see the results. I wonder how much it will hold. And how the rest of the driveline will hold up to the shock.

It definitely takes the load off during staging but that initial hit when you take off I what I'm wondering about.

I really don't think they will hold up. Our trucks either hook, or break shit in the first 60 feet. Adding a device that puts zero load on everything drivetrain related then 100% load is going to leave parts on the ground.

But ive been wrong before :D