Af cam wiring?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Someone needs to do a DIY for repinning the LB7 LLY LBZ LMM!

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Does anyone know if the firing order for the socal cam and empire cams are the same? Anyone have a pin out diagram for an lly ficm? Other than tracing injector wires back to the ficm connector, I don't know what wires are for what. I'd like to swap wires rather than cut and splice.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Does anyone know if the firing order for the socal cam and empire cams are the same? Anyone have a pin out diagram for an lly ficm? Other than tracing injector wires back to the ficm connector, I don't know what wires are for what. I'd like to swap wires rather than cut and splice.

I have it for an LLY. pm me your email and I will forward it to you.

DPC

Jan 2, 2012
Adams, TN

Abollinger

Dec 9, 2022
I recently repined my ficm with socal instructions and they seem to be different from Wagler for 6& 7 the blue and white and red and white wires are the only wires in different spot and when I move tried moving wires from hole to hole nothing happens. it is running bad and seems to be getting to much fuel, any help would be appreciated

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
I recently repined my ficm with socal instructions and they seem to be different from Wagler for 6& 7 the blue and white and red and white wires are the only wires in different spot and when I move tried moving wires from hole to hole nothing happens. it is running bad and seems to be getting to much fuel, any help would be appreciated
Talk about reviving a post, the last comment before yours was in March 2015 (almost 8 years ago).

Lets start with what cam are you using?

Abollinger

Dec 9, 2022
Talk about reviving a post, the last comment before yours was in March 2015 (almost 8 years ago).

Lets start with what cam are you using?
I just now looked at the dates haha, and I’m using a socal stage 1 and can’t seem to get it right, every injector I unplug shows a different cylinder then the stock fire order or the alternate fire order. And the fpr command rates are all over the place

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
I just now looked at the dates haha, and I’m using a socal stage 1 and can’t seem to get it right, every injector I unplug shows a different cylinder then the stock fire order or the alternate fire order. And the fpr command rates are all over the place
Bust out your multimeter and trace/ohm the wires so you know exactly what goes where then make your modifications. It sounds like the wiring is not correct.