Af cam wiring?

coalroller83

May 9, 2012
I will 100% leave my truck repinned. The truck has no idea what's going on. The repin is the way to go IMO

I agree! I repinned mine. I just felt better going that route, rather than in tuning. So... What if the wrong tune gets flashed in by accident...? Just my OCD taking over!

DPC

Jan 2, 2012
Adams, TN
LB7/LLY guys are you actually pulling the pins on the FICM connector or are you cutting and splicing the wires about 2 inches up the connector harness?

I took apart the connector and it does not look like the pins will pull out, thanks.

95 z71

SUDDEN IMPACT
Aug 11, 2009
Cavan, Ontario
LB7/LLY guys are you actually pulling the pins on the FICM connector or are you cutting and splicing the wires about 2 inches up the connector harness?

I took apart the connector and it does not look like the pins will pull out, thanks.

I cut and spliced mine about 3 inches up from the connectors.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky

Is it a weatherpack? I've never looked at one, but they come out you just need a special tool

BHoward6.6

West Coast
Feb 9, 2011
Huntington Beach, CA

I found the correct terminal tools and swapped pins, super easy and very clean looking!

The pins will come out with 2 small screwdrivers but a real pain in the a$$.
Using the correct terminal tools will make life a lot easier and turn a 2 hour job without them to a 10 minute job for the LB7/LLY.
For the record, LBZ's are 10 minutes no tools.