894hp 1590ftlbs on DP 72mm VGT single pump fuel only record today!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Yes Mark, traction has always been an issue but I refuse to wreck a perfectly good street truck with a cage, lol! Second charger will be for smoke control and bring my egt's down into the towing safe zone while making 4 digit hp! It's a blast to drive. The cam is a SoCal 6480 cam and the info on the heads will be release in the very near future as they are not currently available on the market and I am doing the durability testing on them now but so far so good! :thumb:

Attachments

• whitelight894hp.jpg
    whitelight894hp.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 84

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Yes Mark, traction has always been an issue but I refuse to wreck a perfectly good street truck with a cage, lol! Second charger will be for smoke control and bring my egt's down into the towing safe zone while making 4 digit hp! It's a blast to drive. The cam is a SoCal 6480 cam and the info on the heads will be release in the very near future as they are not currently available on the market and I am doing the durability testing on them now but so far so good! :thumb:

Very nice. I will be running that charger with stock(unported) heads and a stock cam. I know I wont be making 894 but I would like to think I will still break into the low 800s. In hindsight I should have sent the heads out but I guess we will see what happens.

Last edited:

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
Very nice. I will be running that charger with stock(unported) heads and a stock cam. I know I wont be making 894 but I would like to think I will still break into the low 800s. In hindsight I should have sent the heads out but I guess we will see what happens.

He will push mine in the next couple of weeks, before we go to TS. It should give you a more realistic number.

boominator

Jan 31, 2012
MI
i see you still have a fass 150 is that enough to feed the 12mm or are you going to upgraded to a larger pump

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
i see you still have a fass 150 is that enough to feed the 12mm or are you going to upgraded to a larger pump

Yes the 150 is big enough as I am not even close to running out of fuel even at 894hp with 100%inj. Yes that was my wife trying to keep up the entire time. Lol, her tow tune just can't keep up!