894hp 1590ftlbs on DP 72mm VGT single pump fuel only record today!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Like the title says I hit a new personal best and 2 records today I'm pretty sure of. Got 894hp 1590ftlbs out of my personal truck during some testing today and I'm excited about it! This was done with my built motor, the billet 72mm vgt by itself and and exergy 12mm cp3 by itself and Exergy 100%injectors PPE Manifolds , Allseasons SuperHighflow intake, banks intercooler and all the normal little gadgets that go along with a build like this. Now I will twin it up and go for the 1,000+hp single pump!

I'll post up the dyno sheet in the morning for you guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ktL5KnrpU&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_P-DBjRPb8

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
WWWWOOOOOOOOWW:thumb:

Pick me pick me, me me me , me next:thumb:

Saving $$$$ for your magic;):D:hug:

dirty_max

Jan 27, 2013
eureka il
wow! yea i think that once i finaly get a newer truck and turn the one i have now into a dedicated work stock puller ill have to purchase that turbo!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Yes, the 12mm is available and we keep them on the shelf. Thanks guys was alot of work to get to this point but I definitely got to my goal and then some. Technically I picked up 50hp with the built motor over my stock motor with the same parts and tune. Added some pulse and got to 894hp so I was very happy with it. It's a blast to drive and I can't wait till I get the second charger on it and really make some noise!:thumb:

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
Yes, the 12mm is available and we keep them on the shelf. Thanks guys was alot of work to get to this point but I definitely got to my goal and then some. Technically I picked up 50hp with the built motor over my stock motor with the same parts and tune. Added some pulse and got to 894hp so I was very happy with it. It's a blast to drive and I can't wait till I get the second charger on it and really make some noise!:thumb:

Your welcome for the nudge to push it!!!!!:woott::woott:

WI Huck

Where does the time go?
Feb 8, 2012
It's a blast to drive and I can't wait till I get the second charger on it and really make some noise!:thumb:

You will need traction before a second charger! Impressive numbers for sure. That should be a beast at the track if you can hook up. Time for tubs. :thumb: