2020 hd

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Mine just went on the assembly line last week. Be end of sept before I see it. Buddy sent me this, can’t wait to get my wheels and tires on the new truck

4a6b40108c665ac239ec1116522cfb75.jpg

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Saw a red and white high country at my lot the other day. Wasn’t impressed. However, I’ve seen a few black ones and even a black AT4 HD and heavens someone come out with a mirror mod cause I’m loving it. If anyone has my Instagram I reposted the AT4 to my story.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I drove one today....

Screen looks dinky in the huge plastic dash, center console is awkward, the pro tailgate is a freakin joke it can't be used with a trailer hitch at all, fender lights look WORSE in person, there is plastic everywhere, there is no tailgate handle just a button, and it's full of stupid crapp like heads up display which in my corvette was more of a distraction than anything. I'm going to patiently wait and hope they fix a few things in 2021, otherwise GM is officially off my radar...:mad:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Give me a "basic" Dmax truck any day over one of these non-truck things that GM has turned these into.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Give me a "basic" Dmax truck any day over one of these non-truck things that GM has turned these into.

I could not believe it Tom, I stood there for 5 minutes with my sales buddy and we picked it apart. The plastic fender flares are hedious and the lights just make it worse. I can't imagine what gmc was thinking on this one...

Thank god ove taken care of my 16, it's just broken 40k and it still smells new. She will be around for a longggg time it seems.

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
Saw a red and white high country at my lot the other day. Wasn’t impressed. However, I’ve seen a few black ones and even a black AT4 HD and heavens someone come out with a mirror mod cause I’m loving it. If anyone has my Instagram I reposted the AT4 to my story.

can you post the pic of the mirror mod? What is your instigram ?

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
can you post the pic of the mirror mod? What is your instigram ?

Yes I was just wanting a mirror mod. My insta is zpb_llz and it’s private due to some recent BS but I’ll accept anyone from here

The account with the blacked out AT4 is @handjacked

I believe @durrrrtymax posted a poorly photoshopped pic with older style mirrors. If I find it I’ll screenshot and post.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
That would be one very expensive mod, and no way to go "back to stock".

Agreed, that is unless someone came out with a filler plate to paint match and bolt directly where the old mirror was. This would leave an unsightly line in your door but make it easier to go back if needed

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Would be cool if an older door would just bolt on. And then the little things like panels and harness being different may be an issue but those mirrors gotta go.

Personally I prefer the gmc to the chev myself. But just can’t get past the mirrors. I don’t understand their thinking.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Yeah, that looks loads better. Amazing what such a small change can do. I'm not even a big fan of those wheels and it's still an improvement.

That would be one very expensive mod, and no way to go "back to stock".
If I could afford the $60k+ to pick up one of these new trucks, the extra $1-2k in body work day 1 wouldn't be a big deal to me. Heck, my insurance gives $3k in aftermarket accessories and mods for free, so it would even be an insured mod. Now all I need is $60k. :spit: