2020 hd

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
How in the world did GM get it to AZ from Flint in two days, prepped and ready for you to pick up? They are never that efficient.

Congrats on the new truck, James. :thumb:

They most likely had it when I called or it was already on its way. I was in and out in 2 hours though. Probably the fastest I’ve ever been through a deal

Thanks guys! I hit the first speed bump on the way home and forgot it’s still on stock shocks . That was surprisingly better than I thought the moment I hit it

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I would have preferred a lot more tan to be honest, like almost opposite of the colors now. Lot less to keep from looking “dirty”

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
Very sharp, the Chevy's are growing on me for sure.

I like the daytime front end look, I've only seen one a couple times around this area.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
How in the world did GM get it to AZ from Flint in two days, prepped and ready for you to pick up? They are never that efficient.

Congrats on the new truck, James. :thumb:

Obviously they didn’t ship it UPS lol!!!!

Congrats on the purchase James!!!

I honestly would rather have my LBZ back than a 2020 myself just based on outside looks but the bells and whistles in the new trucks and looks inside are really tough to beat!!

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
Beautiful truck, congratulations!

That's cool your daughter wanted to ride home in it, then conked out. You can remind her of that, when she takes her driver's training test in it!

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I've always loved the CC/LB trucks. Still not over the mirrors, but that does look like a nice rig. And I'm glad to hear the rear A/C vents are back. I never understood why they removed them after the GMT800.

I got to ride in a friend's new gasser, and it had a slick backup camera setup. Does yours have the fancy virtual top-down view camera setup?

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I've always loved the CC/LB trucks. Still not over the mirrors, but that does look like a nice rig. And I'm glad to hear the rear A/C vents are back. I never understood why they removed them after the GMT800.

I got to ride in a friend's new gasser, and it had a slick backup camera setup. Does yours have the fancy virtual top-down view camera setup?

Yup! It’s pretty nuts how it works. The whole vibrating seat thing is annoying though. Backing into my garage is tight so it goes nuts. It’s cool to see the top view in the garage. Has lines that show how close I am to objects which makes you think you are closer than you are. I get out and look and I’m no where near as close as I get with the limo

I’m real curious how the trailer camera setup will work.

trashygasman

Slowly but Surely
Dec 18, 2008
Washington, OK
That bed looks 10’ long!! You get used to the vibrating. It was annoying to me on my ‘19 at first. Congrats! Still glad I went with a ‘19. They are starting to grow on me....slowly.

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
On the 16s you can disable the vibration with one of the buttons on the center stack I think maybe not. How about on the 20’s
Yeah it's the park assist button. I always hit it when I back up to a trailer or into my garage, I don't like the vibration either.

I would hope the new trucks would still have that button also.

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
Nice truck James!

I was driving along I84 here in Boise and rolled up behind a 2020. The mirrors from behind look more like Moose antlers than a Dodge with the mirrors flip up...

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Yeah it's the park assist button. I always hit it when I back up to a trailer or into my garage, I don't like the vibration either.

I would hope the new trucks would still have that button also.

there is a setting in the truck you can perminately turn the vibrations on and off as well as a few other things which is nice. im going to drive it for a bit and see what annoys me.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Nice truck. Is the solid axle swap and triple turbo already on order? How about the fiberglass fenders and 40s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I like it.:thumb:

i feel like i need to get a set of golf clubs now :D :hug:

Nice truck. Is the solid axle swap and triple turbo already on order? How about the fiberglass fenders and 40s?

ha! No, im trying to be very good about this one and keep my major mods to play toys only :roflmao:

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Greens fees would be cheaper even in season than messing with these trucks