12.44 on Stock Turbo #2 Only

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
I went to the track on Friday night and got in 3 passes, 12.61, 12.55, & 12.44. The truck was shifting better at each pass. All my mods are in my signature. Weight reduction included front and back seats, tail gate, & spare tire. On the last pass it bunny hopped real bad so I'll be going back without 1 of the batteries and a little less fuel to see if there is any left to be had. Thanks for all the helpful info and people on this site.

2isa4cm.jpg
65y9nk.jpg
ju6zyb.jpg

BADDZL03

Piston Cracker
Mar 8, 2007
Indiantown FL
Sonny,Think your missing something in the sig fastest LLY stock charger on #2. That night If I remeber right there was no wind because I was spraying the nursery. And it was cool outside great night for a 12.4 pass.

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
Congrats Man, that's VERY sweet.

I like the 60's personally, from the slowest to the fastest pass your 60 improved .54 IIRC But the over all time improved .163?

Not bashing, trying to help. Look at the MPH, although your getting out of the hole faster and getting on the pipe earlier, the MPH is not jumping like it could/should?

I would try a little more fuel and see if the MPH will go up with that nice 60.

Nice job Man!!!!:) Good luck.

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
Sonny,Think your missing something in the sig fastest LLY stock charger on #2. That night If I remeber right there was no wind because I was spraying the nursery. And it was cool outside great night for a 12.4 pass.

Nobody has real confirmed the fastest part yet but i thinks it's up there and yes no wind and about 70 degrees very nice night to run. I just wish i could of got some more runs in.

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
Congrats Man, that's VERY sweet.

I like the 60's personally, from the slowest to the fastest pass your 60 improved .54 IIRC But the over all time improved .163?

Not bashing, trying to help. Look at the MPH, although your getting out of the hole faster and getting on the pipe earlier, the MPH is not jumping like it could/should?

I would try a little more fuel and see if the MPH will go up with that nice 60.

Nice job Man!!!!:) Good luck.

Where do i start I'm a EFI retard what table
thanks for your input I'll try it out

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
I have a stroker pump on the way for testing. Might be very interesting.

I think somebody could take a BPU R/C Dmax and run 11.999999 with it at a fast track and today's technology.

No proof, just a hunch.

Stroker pump testing man you have always got something in the fire
I think that very possible keep us updated

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
Those times are the fastest I've seen on a stock charger and fuel only. Didn't you go slower with the HTT?

What do you guess the truck weighed and based on the MPH what is the Rwhp. Must be over 550?

Congrats...

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I have a stroker pump on the way for testing. Might be very interesting.

I think somebody could take a BPU R/C Dmax and run 11.999999 with it at a fast track and today's technology.

No proof, just a hunch.

I agree. Seems all the stock charger mid-12 runs are being done in CCSB's.

Whats the weight diff between a RC and a CC anyways?

Whats this about a "stroker" pump?

Again skintback, congrats on the runs! You and Todd have me just foaming like a dog to get a lift pump installed, drop some weight and get to the track!

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
Those times are the fastest I've seen on a stock charger and fuel only. Didn't you go slower with the HTT?

What do you guess the truck weighed and based on the MPH what is the Rwhp. Must be over 550?

Congrats...

Thanks and yes the HTT did go slower but i did not spend any time with the tune that came with it and i also didn't remove as much weight ether man i wish i had and as far has power there is no comparison between the two chargers. I will try to get it weighed on monday and about the power I'd say 500-525wrhp

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
I really need to find and mod an LBZ CP3 and get some light tires that grip. Last weekend I had a 1.75 60' time with a 13.89 and then on lighter tires that lost it at the line I had a 1.77 60' with a 13.6X. My rail pressure drops under 16K psi at a 3100 PW so I can't really throw more fuel at it tune wise. I have an LBZ turbo inlet and S&B intake on the way and from now on I'm dropping the plow mount and step bars and seats if there's time.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Congrats Sonny! Im very happy for ya!

Wish you would of kept that HTT on for a bit longer, I would of like to seen some results from it

Congrats again!